|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "White Houses".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would it have meant if Sweet had backed out of the house deal?
(a) Sweet would have to forfeit his practice.
(b) Sweet would lose patients.
(c) Public humiliation.
(d) The Sweet children could not go to a black school.
2. Where did Sweet go to medical school?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Cleveland, Ohio.
(c) Rochester, Minnesota.
(d) Durham, North Carolina.
3. What is the name of the couple's daughter?
4. Sweet's new position caused him to become which of the following?
5. What percentage rate did the Sweets have to pay to buy the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sweet born?
2. How many people migrated during this period?
3. Which of the following was not a major part of Detroit at that time?
4. There was a large movement to destroy which entity?
5. Whose wife was attacked and raped?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)