|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 "White Houses".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of Sweet's destinations?
2. In which county did the slave owner settle?
3. What would it have meant if Sweet had backed out of the house deal?
(a) Public humiliation.
(b) The Sweet children could not go to a black school.
(c) Sweet would lose patients.
(d) Sweet would have to forfeit his practice.
4. What does Sweet carry in his pocket?
(a) Lock of the baby's hair.
5. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
(a) Grosse Point.
(b) Ann Arbor.
(c) Grand Rapids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the slaves attempt to buy?
2. What did Sweet's other brother do for a living?
3. What university did Sweet attend to study medicine?
4. What organization was not formed at this time?
5. When did Civil War troops reach Florida?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)