|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Uplift Me, Pride".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hospital built to serve the black community?
(a) Eiselberg Medical Facility.
(b) Detroit Negro Hospital.
(c) Dunbar Memorial Hospital.
(d) Davidson Medical Center.
2. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
(a) Grosse Point.
(b) Ann Arbor.
(d) Grand Rapids.
3. How many children were in Sweet's family?
4. Whose wife was attacked and raped?
(a) Senator's wife.
(b) Sweet's wife.
(c) Soldier's wife.
(d) Minister's wife.
5. Sweet subscribed to publications distributed by what group?
(a) Hearst Corp.
(b) Brothers in Arms.
(c) Jefferson Davis Society.
(d) Talented Tenth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guns did the Sweets have when they moved into the new house?
2. What was the name of the other doctor that was attacked?
3. Where did the couple meet?
4. What was the name of the university attended by Sweet?
5. In what town was the university located?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)