|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Uplift Me, Pride".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the surname of Sweet's attorney friend?
2. What was the name of the university attended by Sweet?
(b) William and Mary.
(c) Notre Dame.
3. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
4. What is the name of the street referred to as a white neighborhood?
(a) Garland Avenue.
(b) Greenwich Street.
(c) Grimoire Lane.
(d) Gandolf Avenue.
5. What was the name of the famous character used at the end of the chapter?
(a) Melba Patillo.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) Jim Crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Sweet start medical school?
2. How many people migrated during this period?
3. What was the name of the slave owner?
4. What university did Sweet attend to study medicine?
5. What was the name of the hospital built to serve the black community?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)