|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Uplift Me, Pride".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the racial tension to ease for a time?
(b) Government intervention.
(c) Quelled racial riots.
(d) Mandatory jail time.
2. What was the name of the university attended by Sweet?
(b) Notre Dame.
(d) William and Mary.
3. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
(b) Grand Rapids.
(c) Ann Arbor.
(d) Grosse Point.
4. What was the name of the Sweet's daughter?
(c) Mary Jane.
5. Where did Sweet hail from?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sweets sent their son to the university to remove him from which of the following?
2. Who was President of the United States at this time?
3. How much did Sweet invest in the pharmacy?
4. What was important about the year?
5. What is the name of the police inspector?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)