|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Migration".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guns did the Sweets have when they moved into the new house?
2. In which county did the slave owner settle?
3. In what year did Sweet start medical school?
4. How many children were in Sweet's family?
5. What organization was not formed at this time?
(d) Ku Klux Klan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
2. Where did Sweet go to find work for the summer?
3. What was important about the year?
4. What was the name of the other doctor that was attacked?
5. How long had the doctor been in his new home before he was attacked?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)