|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Ain't No Slavery No More".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Sweet's first name?
2. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
3. What is the name of the street referred to as a white neighborhood?
(a) Greenwich Street.
(b) Gandolf Avenue.
(c) Garland Avenue.
(d) Grimoire Lane.
4. Where did Sweet hail from?
(c) New York.
5. How long had the doctor been in his new home before he was attacked?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the Sweets' chauffeur?
2. What is the name of the couple's daughter?
3. What organization was not formed at this time?
4. What does Sweet carry in his pocket?
5. When did Civil War troops reach Florida?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)