|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Ain't No Slavery No More".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
2. What did the slaves attempt to buy?
3. What is the name of the couple's daughter?
4. What was the surname of the Sweets' chauffeur?
5. What was important about the year?
(a) Year Jimmy Hoffa vanished.
(b) Election year.
(c) Founding of the NAACP.
(d) Leap year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What organization was not formed at this time?
2. Where was Dr. Sweet's practice?
3. Who did not help the Sweets with the move?
4. What is Dr. Sweet's first name?
5. What was the name of the organization based on stamping out racism?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)