|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Prejudice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the famous character used at the end of the chapter?
(a) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(b) Melba Patillo.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Jim Crow.
2. How long had the doctor been in his new home before he was attacked?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 12 hours.
3. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
(b) Grand Rapids.
(c) Ann Arbor.
(d) Grosse Point.
4. Which of the following is one of Sweet's destinations?
5. What other piece of evidence was found inside the Sweet house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sweet go to find work for the summer?
2. What was the name of the university attended by Sweet?
3. Who was not condemned by Johnson?
4. Who joined Toms on the side of the prosecution?
5. In which book of the Bible does the story of the Prodigal Son appear?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)