|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Prejudice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went with the inspector through the Sweets' house?
(a) Chief of police.
2. Which of the following was missing from the court room when Darrow and Hays argued to dismiss?
3. What group was eliminated from jury selection?
4. What group of brothers joined the movement?
5. Why is Sweet rejected from the military?
(a) Poor eyesight.
(b) Destroyed left knee.
(c) Heart condition.
(d) Flat feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the judge?
2. What other piece of evidence was found inside the Sweet house?
3. Who was President of the United States at this time?
4. What years saw the height of the migration?
5. How often was the payment due on the mortgage?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)