|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Prejudice".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Sweet's daughter?
(c) Mary Jane.
2. What was important about the year?
(a) Year Jimmy Hoffa vanished.
(b) Leap year.
(c) Founding of the NAACP.
(d) Election year.
3. How much land did the slave owner purchase?
(a) 500 acres.
(b) 1300 acres.
(c) 750 acres.
(d) 1,000 acres.
4. Who was N. K. McGill?
(a) District Attorney.
(c) General counsel for NAACP.
(d) Lawyer for Chicago Defender.
5. What reporter was called to testify?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following members of the Confederacy had surrendered?
2. What did Darrow request from the court?
3. Where did Sweet hail from?
4. What was the name of the hospital built to serve the black community?
5. Who spoke to the men about the guns and ammunition?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)