|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Migration".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sweet go to find work for the summer?
2. Where was Dr. Sweet's practice?
(a) Grosse Pointe.
(b) Black Bottom.
3. What caused the racial tension to ease for a time?
(b) Government intervention.
(c) Quelled racial riots.
(d) Mandatory jail time.
4. Which professional calls Dr. Sweet to report a problem?
(a) Pest control inspector.
(c) Tax commissioner.
(d) Insurance agent.
5. Where did the family member come from?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wife was attacked and raped?
2. What was the name of the organization based on stamping out racism?
3. What was the name of the other doctor that was attacked?
4. Where did Sweet hail from?
5. In which county did the slave owner settle?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)