|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Migration".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sweet's father buys property in which Florida town?
2. How many guns did the Sweets have when they moved into the new house?
3. Which professional calls Dr. Sweet to report a problem?
(a) Tax commissioner.
(c) Insurance agent.
(d) Pest control inspector.
4. The Sweets sent their son to the university to remove him from which of the following?
(b) Labor in the fields.
(c) Radical political groups.
(d) Jim Crow South.
5. Sweet's new position caused him to become which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Sweet's first name?
2. Who was the first member of the Sweet family to arrive in Florida?
3. What was the name of the famous character used at the end of the chapter?
4. In what year was Sweet born?
5. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)