|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "The Letter of Your Law".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the slave owner?
2. What was the name of the Sweet's daughter?
(d) Mary Jane.
3. Who spoke to the men about the guns and ammunition?
4. Where did Sweet go to find work for the summer?
5. What is the name of the slave's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the police inspector?
2. Who tells Sweet about the house on Garland Avenue?
3. How many people crammed into the area around the house?
4. Which of the following members of the Confederacy had surrendered?
5. The inspector had how many reinforcements to help control the mob on Garland Avenue?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)