Chapter 1 "Where Death Waits"
1. In what year does the book begin?
2. What is the name of the street referred to as a white neighborhood?
(a) Greenwich Street.
(b) Garland Avenue.
(c) Gandolf Avenue.
(d) Grimoire Lane.
3. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
(a) Grosse Point.
(b) Grand Rapids.
(c) Ann Arbor.
4. What is Dr. Sweet's first name?
5. Where did Sweet hail from?
(d) New York.
6. Which group had a stronghold in Detroit?
(a) Ku Klux Klan.
(c) United Auto Workers.
(d) 700 Club.
7. What was important about the year?
(a) Election year.
(b) Founding of the NAACP.
(c) Leap year.
(d) Year Jimmy Hoffa vanished.
8. What was the name of the other doctor that was attacked?
9. How long had the doctor been in his new home before he was attacked?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 12 hours.
10. What was the surname of the Sweets' chauffeur?
This section contains 2,695 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)