|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Hermits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Zubaydah order her staff to do to look as though they are mourning Kut's death?
(a) Tear at their hair.
(b) Dress in black.
(c) Cry in the streets.
(d) Tear their clothes.
2. In the end of his story, Bukhayt became the property of ____________.
(a) The Royal Treasury.
(b) The City of Cairo.
(c) The Palace of Baghdad.
(d) The High Council.
3. In The Tale of the Three Apples, who does the Caliph decree responsible for the woman's death?
(a) The Caliph's daughter.
(b) The lying slave.
(c) The husband of the woman.
(d) The slave's wife.
4. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
(a) A king.
(b) A hunchback.
(d) A peasant.
5. Where does the Ensorcelled Prince's wicked wife build the tomb for the crippled slave?
(a) On top of a mountain.
(b) Under a cupola.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose pet does the baboon prince become?
2. Who is Gobbo?
3. What is sent to the hermit after the angel?
4. In The Tale of the Three Apples, what did the woman's husband bring her when she was ill?
5. If the tale impresses the Caliph, what does he promise to do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)