|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Tale of Ghanim Bin Ayyub, The Distraught, The Thrall O' Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Ghanim live in Baghdad?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
2. Of the men questioned by the Three Ladies of Baghdad, who was known to have loved sailing the seas?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Third Kalandar.
(c) The Second Kalandar,
(d) The First Kalandar.
3. In The Tale of the Portress in Chapter 3, what is the title of the third sister?
(b) The procuratrix.
(c) The Caliph.
(d) The Portress.
4. In The Tale of the Three Apples, what did the woman's husband bring her when she was ill?
(a) A slave.
(b) Three apples.
(c) Five apples.
(d) Ten apples.
5. What does the husband do when he finds an apple missing the first time?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He kills his wife.
(c) He blames the slave.
(d) He drinks poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end of his story, Bukhayt became the property of ____________.
2. In The Tale of the Three Apples, who does the Caliph decree responsible for the woman's death?
3. Where does the Ensorcelled Prince's wicked wife build the tomb for the crippled slave?
4. Who is Gobbo?
5. Each Kalandar is...
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)