|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Tale of Ghanim Bin Ayyub, The Distraught, The Thrall O' Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the husband do when he finds an apple missing the first time?
(a) He blames the slave.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He kills his wife.
(d) He drinks poison.
2. In the end of his story, Bukhayt became the property of ____________.
(a) The Royal Treasury.
(b) The Palace of Baghdad.
(c) The City of Cairo.
(d) The High Council.
3. How many sons does the Wazir of Cairo have?
4. Each Kalandar is...
(a) Blind in the left eye.
(c) Blind in the right eye.
5. What does Lady Zubaydah order her staff to do to look as though they are mourning Kut's death?
(a) Cry in the streets.
(b) Tear at their hair.
(c) Dress in black.
(d) Tear their clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sons of the Wazir of Cairo think they should do in order to have a son and a daughter so that the cousins will pledge to marry?
2. In The Tale of the Portress in Chapter 3, what is the title of the third sister?
3. What does Shahrazad do in order to stay alive?
4. Who does King Shahryar send to give gifts to his brother?
5. Where does the Ensorcelled Prince's wicked wife build the tomb for the crippled slave?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)