|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Abu Kir The Dyer And Abu Sir The Barber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hermit is tested by being sent an angel in the form of a what?
2. What does the Emir do after meeting the nomad and returning home?
(a) Sends his servants to serve a feast.
(b) Changes into his fine garments.
(c) Consults with his holy man.
(d) Tells his servants to find the nomad.
3. In the story The City of Brass, how many people are in Emir Musa's traveling party to where the cucurbites are found?
4. During a pilgrimage to Mecca in the story of The Sweep and The Noble Lady, pilgrims overhear a man praying for what?
(a) The love of another man's wife.
(b) One more year of life.
(d) The demonic curse to be lifted.
5. To whom does Khalifah sell his first fish?
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ seize the sweep while he is working and bring him to the noble lady.
2. What is the name of the tribe of blacks encountered towards the end of the story of The City of Brass?
3. What is the main struggle of the man who stole the gold dog bowl?
4. What does Abu Kir convince Abu Sir of doing?
5. What do Omar's two wicked sons do to Judar after their father dies in the story Judar And His Brethren?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)