|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Abu Kir The Dyer And Abu Sir The Barber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is contained in the handkerchief that the noble lady gives the sweep?
(a) Fifty miskals of gold.
(b) One miskal of silver.
(c) Thirty ducats.
(d) Ten dinars.
2. When the three slaves met by Ghanim Bin Ayyub enter the courtyard, what DON'T they have?
(a) A lantern.
(b) A basket full of mortar.
(c) A jeweled mirror.
(d) A chest.
3. What do the King of Himyar's servants do for him in the evening after his dream about Hatim?
(a) Search for Hatim.
(b) Go to the market to buy 3 apples.
(c) Cook his camel.
(d) Sing music to attract the angels.
4. In the story of The Sweep and The Noble Lady, what do the pilgrims do with the praying man?
(a) Inquire for directions.
(b) Help him find a holy man.
(c) Pray with him.
(d) Seize him and take him to the Emir.
5. For how many years is Sindbad The Seaman gone traveling?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story of The Sweep and The Noble Lady, where does the sweep work?
2. How many sons does the Wazir of Cairo have?
3. What is Shams al-Din Mohammed's first daugher's name?
4. After Ma'an asks the nomad where he came from, what does the nomad speak of doing when he arrives at his destination?
5. In the story Judar And His Brethren, after Omar dies, what do his two wicked sons do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)