|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, Abu Kir The Dyer And Abu Sir The Barber.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hatim of the Tribe of Tayy died, where was he buried?
(a) With his wife and children.
(b) On a mountain top.
(c) In a cave.
(d) Under an olive tree.
2. After traveling back home in disguise, what does Abu Hasan do for the rest of his days in the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind?
(a) Lives the life of a monk.
(b) Lives happily ever after.
(c) Cries to an old woman.
(d) Lives in exile.
3. Where is the ruined man told to go in his dream?
4. What is contained in the handkerchief that the noble lady gives the sweep?
(a) One miskal of silver.
(b) Fifty miskals of gold.
(c) Thirty ducats.
(d) Ten dinars.
5. In the story of How Abu Hasan Broke Wind, Abu Hasan holds a great celebration in the City of ______ of Al-Yaman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nomad say that the Emir is?
2. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
3. In the story Judar And His Brethren, what is the name of the lake where Judar goes fishing?
4. In the story The City of Brass, how many people are in Emir Musa's traveling party to where the cucurbites are found?
5. Where does Abu Kir live in Abu Kir The Dyer And Abu Sir The Barber?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)