|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Hatim Of the Tribe of Tayy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the men questioned by the Three Ladies of Baghdad, who was known to have loved sailing the seas?
(a) The Third Kalandar.
(b) The Prince.
(c) The First Kalandar.
(d) The Second Kalandar,
2. Upon seeing his father a second time, Ajib believes his father to be a what?
(a) A hunchback.
(b) A king.
(d) A peasant.
3. Each Kalandar is...
(a) Blind in the left eye.
(b) Blind in the right eye.
4. What do the King of Himyar's servants do for him in the evening after his dream about Hatim?
(a) Sing music to attract the angels.
(b) Cook his camel.
(c) Search for Hatim.
(d) Go to the market to buy 3 apples.
5. What is sent to the hermit after the angel?
(a) A rich man.
(b) A wife.
(c) A priest.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived before the King of Himyer the day following the king's dream?
2. What does Lady Zubaydah order her staff to do to look as though they are mourning Kut's death?
3. What would Kafur do each year as a boy?
4. When Ajib sees his father the first time, he believes him to be a what?
5. How many sons does the Wazir of Cairo have?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)