|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
a) Other Jews.
2. What is another name for the day on which the people honor the country's war dead?
a) Treatise Day.
b) Jihad Day.
c) Memorial Day.
d) Independence Day.
3. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
4. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
5. Shipler notes that _________ among Arabs is so high that it...
This section contains 562 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)