Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Small __________ grants were what kept Neve Shalom in business over the years.
2. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
3. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
(a) Jewish girls.
(b) Muslim girls.
(c) Older women.
(d) Each other.
4. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
5. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Final Solution.
(c) The Protocols of Zion.
(d) The Protocols of Israel.
6. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
7. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
(a) Other Jews.
8. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
9. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
(c) No one.
10. On the first day, the students are told to do nothing but pass each other and _________________.
(a) Make eye contact.
(c) Touch hands.
(d) Greet each other.
11. Palestinians assume that their schools, jobs, villages, and refugee camps are filled with _____________.
12. Another danger of interracial mingling, according to statements in this chapter, is the risk of ________.
(a) Melting pot societies.
13. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
(d) Break up.
14. All teachers and government workers are required to receive clearance from the ____________, though mostly Arabs are regularly investigated.
(b) Shin Beth.
(d) Prime Minister.
15. What do Jewish children respond happened at school on days when soldiers burst into their classroom?
(a) Nothing special.
(b) The place was destroyed.
(c) I feared for my life.
(d) Soldiers were here.
Short Answer Questions
1. When one of two partners in the marriage converts, the ceremony is said to have taken place between two ____________.
2. One of the dangers of interracial mingling, according to statements made in this chapter, is the obscenity of ___________.
3. In May of 2001, Shipler asks students who they think the victims are in the conflicts. What do they all answer?
4. The man in the relationship portrayed in the radio program ends up entering a _________ and becoming a religious zealot.
5. A young Palestinian asks to be called Gamal as he fears additional _________ if he is found.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)