|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
3. Ancient Greeks and modern Europeans both sought to assimilate the ___________.
4. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
(c) Arab Muslims.
5. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
2. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
3. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
4. Both sides, it seems to Shipler, have many ________, making a discussion of them all the more difficult.
5. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)