|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
2. During the takeover of the West Bank and Jerusalem in 1967, Arabs were surprised by how ___________ they were treated.
3. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(b) The same.
4. Violence and counter violence have become not just byproducts of political battles, but also the origin of new __________.
(a) Terrorist acts.
5. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
2. Israeli children grow up with the lasting impression that Arabs are a colorful, menacing _____________.
3. Shipler points out that few Arabs know anything about ___________ as it is not covered well, if at all, in school.
4. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
5. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)