|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these answers is the name for the organization which handles internal police matters?
(c) Shin Beth.
2. Shipler does admit to finding much _______________ among the Arabs he visits, but little of the systematic vindictiveness described in the previous chapter.
3. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
(a) Arab Muslims.
4. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
(b) Other Jews.
5. Some young upper class Arabs try to escape their _______ ways and try to emulate the West.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
2. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
3. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
4. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
5. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)