|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
2. Religious opposition to ___________ is fused with the Western theme of scheming to control international banking, politics, and news.
3. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(b) A message.
4. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
5. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
2. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
3. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
4. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
5. Israeli children grow up with the lasting impression that Arabs are a colorful, menacing _____________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)