|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
2. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
3. Shipler points out that few Arabs know anything about ___________ as it is not covered well, if at all, in school.
(a) The Holocaust.
(b) The history of their people.
(c) The wars.
(d) Jewish struggles.
4. Zohar says that if his parents had not remained in Israel, he would have become a ___________ in the refugee camps.
5. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler describes the prison camp as a squalid _______, stinking of sewage and garbage.
2. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
3. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
4. Which of these answers is the name for Israel's main overseas intelligence agency?
5. Shipler says that a powerful fear of the alleged sexual __________ of Arab men is intermixed with all of the other stereotypes Jews hold.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)