|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
3. Shipler points out that few Arabs know anything about ___________ as it is not covered well, if at all, in school.
(a) The Holocaust.
(b) The wars.
(c) The history of their people.
(d) Jewish struggles.
4. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison camp was a survivor of ______________.
2. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
3. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
4. Why wasn't King Hussein able to continue his vision for peace and stability in the area?
5. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)