|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
2. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
3. Shipler points out that few Arabs know anything about ___________ as it is not covered well, if at all, in school.
(a) The Holocaust.
(b) Jewish struggles.
(c) The history of their people.
(d) The wars.
4. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
(a) An enemy.
(b) A problem.
(c) An argument.
(d) A question.
5. The young girl says she would like to learn how to __________, but she is too old for coeducational learning.
(a) Make more money.
(c) Do math problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
2. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
3. Israeli children grow up with the lasting impression that Arabs are a colorful, menacing _____________.
4. The Lebanese women opposes a _________________ between Israel and Lebanon because this would result in an expansion of the Jewish state.
5. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)