|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
2. A 1984 commuter bus hijacking occurred, but the Israeli military censors imposed a complete _____________.
(b) List of demands.
(c) Press coverage.
3. Others charge that the Jews are agents of _______________, whether capitalistic or communist, and will distance Arabs from religious life.
4. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
(a) Oslo Convention.
(b) European mediation.
(c) Palestinian Authority.
(d) Arab Nations.
5. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
(a) Older women.
(b) Muslim girls.
(c) Jewish girls.
(d) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elias Freij sees growing on the crest of the hills a new Jewish neighborhood, _________, whose architecture is not at all rooted in the land.
2. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
3. One of the dangers of interracial mingling, according to statements made in this chapter, is the obscenity of ___________.
4. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
5. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)