|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rabbi David Hartman is a ___________ philosopher who states that religion is naturally reactionary.
(c) New Age.
2. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
3. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
4. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
5. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Israelis were disappointed that the Arab TV show wasn't broadcast in the West so that the viewers could see how _______ the Arabs are.
2. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
3. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
4. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
5. It is thought that Arabs are practical in daily life, but exaggerated in their ___________ life.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)