|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because the tribesmen have no quarrel with the ____________, they are treated kindly, remarkably generously in the opinion of many of the Bedouin.
2. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(b) The same.
3. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
(a) Both; both.
(b) Jews; Arabs.
(c) Neither; neither.
(d) Arabs; Jews.
4. A sociologist reports that in an integrated neighborhood, there is not tension, but there is notable ______________.
5. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
2. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
3. Shipler realizes there is no _____________ Israel or Palestine.
4. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison camp was a survivor of ______________.
5. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)