|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Acts of violence lead to ___________, worst case assumptions and calls for retribution.
2. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
3. Shipler begins to describe the history of the Palestinian and the Israeli ________ to help the reader gain perspective.
4. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
5. Another danger of interracial mingling, according to statements in this chapter, is the risk of ________.
(c) Melting pot societies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because the tribesmen have no quarrel with the ____________, they are treated kindly, remarkably generously in the opinion of many of the Bedouin.
2. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
3. Most Jews, even the well-educated and liberal ones, are so completely isolated from contact with _____________ that they can not fully understand the situation.
4. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
5. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)