|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler does admit to finding much _______________ among the Arabs he visits, but little of the systematic vindictiveness described in the previous chapter.
2. Which of these answers is the name for the organization which handles internal police matters?
(a) Shin Beth.
3. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
4. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
5. Shipler fears that Arab youth are being affected by the Israeli ___________ using strong arm tactics in the presence of youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
2. Shipler seeks to examine the interlocking ______________ that Jews and Arabs use to categorize each other.
3. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
4. Shipler describes the similarity between a __________ ceremony with the Bedouin and a Jewish passover.
5. An Egyptian girl tells Shipler how surprised she was to find ______________ so Middle Eastern.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)