|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler plans to reveal the broad forces in the area which contribute to ______________.
2. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
3. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
(b) Field commander.
(c) Commander's wife.
4. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
5. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many Arabs can not deal with Jews whose own _________ prevent contact and study.
2. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
3. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
4. What is dangerously high for the Arab population, causing concern for the Jewish inhabitants?
5. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)