|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sometimes, being ____________ is advantageous because there is no legacy of long standing antagonism.
(b) An outsider.
(d) A woman.
2. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
3. Most Jews, even the well-educated and liberal ones, are so completely isolated from contact with _____________ that they can not fully understand the situation.
(a) Peace makers.
(b) Arab loving Jews.
4. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
5. Shipler begins to describe the history of the Palestinian and the Israeli ________ to help the reader gain perspective.
Short Answer Questions
1. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
2. Freij does not hate the ____________, just what they do: introduce foreign culture which contaminates the Arabs' ancient culture.
3. Sexual experimentation with ____________ is attractive to Muslim males because of how their beliefs are structured.
4. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
5. In response to the celebrations of the Israelis, the Arabs began to celebrate al-Nakba, which is translated to mean what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)