|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. Most Jews, even the well-educated and liberal ones, are so completely isolated from contact with _____________ that they can not fully understand the situation.
(b) Arab loving Jews.
(c) Peace makers.
3. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
4. _____________ do not practice polygamy and enforce veiling of women as some Jews believe.
5. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
2. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
3. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
4. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
5. Shipler explains that Middle Easterners have always felt the need to pigeonhole new acquaintances by their __________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)