|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
2. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
3. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
(b) Refugee camps.
4. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
5. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
2. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
3. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
4. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
5. The opening of the chapter depicts an incident which took place on King _________ Street in Jerusalem.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)