|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
2. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
3. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
4. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
5. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Israeli authorities monitor ___________ prayers in the mosques, warning imams not to preach on controversial subjects.
2. The King Hussein of _______ vows to work for peace and for security in the area.
3. A Lebanese woman opposed her father's speech, thanking the ___________ for liberating them from the PLO.
4. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
5. Sometimes, being ____________ is advantageous because there is no legacy of long standing antagonism.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)