|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
2. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
3. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
4. Shipler claims that at the time he and his family lived in Jerusalem, it was safer than _____________.
(a) New York City.
5. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
2. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
3. A Jewish lawyer tells Shipler that ___________ do not work on Arabs since they show no psychological signs of mendacity.
4. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
5. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)