|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
2. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
3. A Jewish lawyer tells Shipler that ___________ do not work on Arabs since they show no psychological signs of mendacity.
4. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
5. _____________ do not practice polygamy and enforce veiling of women as some Jews believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
2. The book decides to show revelations about an area of the world which is too easy to ______________.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. The official ___________ myth is that 700,000 Arabs fled their homes in 1948, freely giving up their rights.
5. Shipler ends the chapter by talking about the treatment of battle ______________ that afflicted many of the Israeli soldiers who fought in Lebanon.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)