|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ do not practice polygamy and enforce veiling of women as some Jews believe.
2. The colonel tells the woman that he agrees that the Palestinians deserve self - ____________.
(a) Service peace treaties.
(b) Controlled lands.
3. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
4. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
5. The opening at the beginning of the book is a wandering of the streets of ____________ from sunrise to high noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
2. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
3. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
4. Where did Arabs who were expelled from their villages in 1948 end up going?
5. Some young upper class Arabs try to escape their _______ ways and try to emulate the West.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)