|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
2. __________ abounds on both sides, established by decades of war and terror, and individuals vary in how bigoted or tolerant they are.
3. Those who are citizens of _________ are less feared than those people in the West Bank.
4. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
5. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(a) God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Children taught only caution in dealing with __________ more often grow to fear and hate them.
2. Shipler notes that _________ among Arabs is so high that it is unlikely that the virulent bigotry has much affect on Arabic minds.
3. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
4. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
5. The 2002 _____________ shows that the area in the Middle East is growing steadily more complex and explosive.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)