|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler seeks to catalog the ___________ each side has of the other side.
2. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(c) Muslim pride.
3. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
4. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
5. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
2. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
3. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
4. At this time of the first edition of this book, which flag was outlawed in terms of being permitted to be displayed?
5. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)