|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
2. A tiny number of Israelis understand ________, which leads to paranoia.
(a) Cultural differences.
3. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
4. The author observes that a "great tangle of nonsense grows from a seed of __________."
5. All teachers and government workers are required to receive clearance from the ____________, though mostly Arabs are regularly investigated.
(b) Shin Beth.
(d) Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first image of fire is a small campfire that ____________ light as soon as they stop in a given place.
2. Shipler looks at the current textbooks and sees that there are no dialogues, just inflammatory ____________.
3. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
4. A reporter Shipler brought with him to the prison camp was a survivor of ______________.
5. Shipler wonders whether if his son had been killed during the incident if he would have hated all ____________ and craved revenge.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)