|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ do not practice polygamy and enforce veiling of women as some Jews believe.
2. Ancient Greeks and modern Europeans both sought to assimilate the ___________.
3. A social studies teacher tells Shipler that the Jewish attitude is that 'we can do whatever we _________ with the Arabs."
4. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
5. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
2. Through contact with individual __________, Arabs often soften their stance and realize the danger of their stereotyping.
3. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
4. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
5. Israeli Jews have mixed feelings about war's ________, whereas Arabs allow the Islamic concept of jihad.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)