|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A teenage Bedouin girl asks for a ride back to the herd of ________ she tends.
2. It's interesting to note that both Arabs and Jews are actually ____________.
(c) The same.
3. Shipler describes life in the Dheisheh __________ on the occupied West Bank where every aspect of life instills militancy in youth.
4. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
(b) Jewish leadership.
(c) United Nations.
(d) Arabic wandering society.
5. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(a) Media coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Freij does not hate the ____________, just what they do: introduce foreign culture which contaminates the Arabs' ancient culture.
2. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
3. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
4. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
5. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)