|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler claims that at the time he and his family lived in Jerusalem, it was safer than _____________.
(c) New York City.
2. Children taught only caution in dealing with __________ more often grow to fear and hate them.
3. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
(b) No one.
4. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
(a) Caucasian male.
(c) Asian male.
5. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Israelis were disappointed that the Arab TV show wasn't broadcast in the West so that the viewers could see how _______ the Arabs are.
2. The blood _______ which holds that Jews mix the blood of innocent Christian children into the dough for the Passover matzo.
3. Opinion polls in 2002 fluctuated around the 50% mark among Israelis over whether they could accept an independent ___________ state next door.
4. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
5. A Jewish lawyer tells Shipler that ___________ do not work on Arabs since they show no psychological signs of mendacity.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)