|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A social studies teacher tells Shipler that the Jewish attitude is that 'we can do whatever we _________ with the Arabs."
2. During the takeover of the West Bank and Jerusalem in 1967, Arabs were surprised by how ___________ they were treated.
3. Which of these answers is the name for Israel's main overseas intelligence agency?
(d) Shin Beth.
4. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
5. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
2. The author observes that a "great tangle of nonsense grows from a seed of __________."
3. Modern scholarship has debunked the myth that Jews and Arabs are _______________ related.
4. What do Jewish children respond happened at school on days when soldiers burst into their classroom?
5. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)