|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shipler notes that a shift in tactics to assaults on select individuals backfired when applied to ___________ in the West Bank.
(a) Arab Muslims.
2. All teachers and government workers are required to receive clearance from the ____________, though mostly Arabs are regularly investigated.
(a) Shin Beth.
(b) Prime Minister.
3. Rarely, Shipler notes, does terrorism become an effective tool as it quickly becomes _______________.
4. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
(a) Arab Nations.
(b) Palestinian Authority.
(c) European mediation.
(d) Oslo Convention.
5. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
2. In response to the celebrations of the Israelis, the Arabs began to celebrate al-Nakba, which is translated to mean what?
3. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
4. Children tend to parrot the generalizations they hear and see, thus all __________ are Kahane and all Jews kill Arabs in refugee camps.
5. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)