|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
2. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
(a) Asian male.
(b) Caucasian male.
3. A Lebanese woman opposed her father's speech, thanking the ___________ for liberating them from the PLO.
(c) Arab army.
(d) Israeli army.
4. Under Muslim control, Jews adapted their _____________ to fit local conditions.
5. Some Arabs make an intellectual effort to discredit Jewish claims to _______________ in the land.
(a) Authentic heritage.
(b) Places of worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ guards at the camp range from brutal to humane, depending on the individual.
2. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
3. Laura Franklin notes that it's true that __________ are dirty and sweaty at work, but that their homes are immaculate.
4. Westernized _________ tend to be the most susceptible to political radicalism.
5. Shipler does admit to finding much _______________ among the Arabs he visits, but little of the systematic vindictiveness described in the previous chapter.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)