|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All teachers and government workers are required to receive clearance from the ____________, though mostly Arabs are regularly investigated.
(b) Shin Beth.
(c) Prime Minister.
2. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
(d) No one.
3. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(a) A message.
4. When the enemy has no _______________, it makes the hatred and bigotry easier.
5. It is thought that Arabs are practical in daily life, but exaggerated in their ___________ life.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
2. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
3. Four heavily armed _________ seize a hostage and then release him and then are pursued by the mob around them.
4. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
5. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)