|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zohar says that if his parents had not remained in Israel, he would have become a ___________ in the refugee camps.
2. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
3. _________ work is frequently found in juvenile literature for Jews, reinforcing stereotypes.
4. With the rise of ___________ in the seventh century, an Arab-Jewish symbiosis flowered.
5. Camel caravans used to take 18 days to reach Cairo, so they would only occur __________ times a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some ____________ oppose any vote for Israeli-Arabs since they are exempt from military service.
2. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
3. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
4. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
5. The expulsion of all ____________ from the city is demanded as a result of the incident in Jerusalem.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)