|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
2. Terrorism is meant to be ___________________, not intended to harm individual victims.
(d) A message.
3. Israeli Jews have mixed feelings about war's ________, whereas Arabs allow the Islamic concept of jihad.
4. Those who are citizens of _________ are less feared than those people in the West Bank.
5. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a profound resentment that Arab youth are exempt from ____________, which gives them an advantage in the job market.
2. ____________ is comfortable to both sides as everyone knows unambiguously whom to hate.
3. What is dangerously high for the Arab population, causing concern for the Jewish inhabitants?
4. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
5. Modern scholarship has debunked the myth that Jews and Arabs are _______________ related.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)