|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ do not practice polygamy and enforce veiling of women as some Jews believe.
2. Shipler has an extended analysis of ___________ as practiced by both the Arabs and the Jews.
(a) Cultural cleanses.
(c) Peace making.
3. Israeli hardliners play up the power of the Arabs, lest others try to understand their ____________.
4. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
5. Shipler talks with several participants in a program called Interns for _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
2. According to Shipler, during this time, who ranked below the national average in petty crime?
3. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
4. Settlers also were determined to establish a purely ___________ way of life where they now resided.
5. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)