|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Acts of violence lead to ___________, worst case assumptions and calls for retribution.
2. Sometimes, being ____________ is advantageous because there is no legacy of long standing antagonism.
(b) A woman.
(d) An outsider.
3. Critics see no need to meet the enemy personally as they already know what ___________ are like.
4. A publication in 1950 said that so many Christians had converted to Islam over the years that ________ blood was an acceptable substitute.
5. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
2. It is believed that ______________ changed the Jews.
3. Shipler discusses censored passages from the ___________'s memoir shoring that the brutality was hardly unintentional.
4. What is the only integrated community in Israel, according to this chapter?
5. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)