|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
(b) Muslim pride.
2. Israelis were disappointed that the Arab TV show wasn't broadcast in the West so that the viewers could see how _______ the Arabs are.
3. But wealthy Jews also detest Arabs for being ___________ in attitude when they are regularly employed.
4. The __________ are the Zionists who founded Israel and control the government.
5. What is another name for the day on which the people honor the country's war dead?
(a) Jihad Day.
(b) Independence Day.
(c) Treatise Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Interviews with Palestinians showed disappointment with the efforts to improve the people's plight by the ____________________.
2. ____________ by non-Israeli Arabs sharpened the government's security concerns.
3. Israeli children grow up with the lasting impression that Arabs are a colorful, menacing _____________.
4. Modern scholarship has debunked the myth that Jews and Arabs are _______________ related.
5. A witty Palestinian claimed he was a victim of ___________ when targeted by anti-Arab bigotry.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)