|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
2. Liberal Jews speak of fears for the integrity of the ____________ enterprise.
(a) Conservative Jews.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. Jews can not necessarily deal with the idea that modern __________ Arabs do not fit into their stereotypes.
5. Jews were rarely oppressed or exterminated by Muslims as they were by _____________.
(b) Other Jews.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumors spread of a ___________ accomplice and foreign tourists fitting that description are rounded up for questioning.
2. Wealthy Jews deride the Arabs as being ____________ and about being lazy.
3. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
4. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
5. During the takeover of the West Bank and Jerusalem in 1967, Arabs were surprised by how ___________ they were treated.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)