|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(c) Close minded.
2. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
3. The opening of this chapter talks about the two day celebration of the Day of ____________.
4. _________ is the name of a prison camp constructed in southern Lebanon.
5. A Lebanese woman opposed her father's speech, thanking the ___________ for liberating them from the PLO.
(c) Israeli army.
(d) Arab army.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ is a nationalistic movement, whose political agenda is in continuity with the lamentation of the Jews exiled to Bablyon.
2. Prime Minister Begin says the __________ is intent on a second genocide against the Jewish people.
3. Shipler notes that _________ among Arabs is so high that it is unlikely that the virulent bigotry has much affect on Arabic minds.
4. Power is decidedly one sided - _________ have it and the ____________ do not.
5. The twelve-year-old Palestinian notes that he has no ________ and no future.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)