Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only a small percentage of Israelis identify themselves as _____________.
2. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
3. Schools on both sides, Shipler says, continue to deal selectively with the creation of Israel, the ____________ of the conflict.
(b) High point.
(c) Patient zero.
(d) Original sin.
4. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
(b) Media coverage.
5. The Jewish feel that the Arabs understand only a language of __________ and soft-handed policies will fail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are considered to be fearsome, violent, immensely strong, cruel and cowardly?
2. Shipler concludes that only one side celebrates the liberation of _______________.
3. Shipler deals with the Jewish stereotype that Arabs are violent, uncivilized ___________.
4. The labeling on ___________ published by both sides in textbooks continues to make clear that neither side yet accepts the reality that neither can covet the whole of the land.
5. The Arab-Israeli dispute is _________, but fundamentalism fans the flames.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)