Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A journalist states that ______ are so used to having enemies that hey are suspicious when someone tries to be their friend.
2. Shipler examines both sides' abandonment of the common ____________ of the desert.
3. To improve the condition of the _________ would lesson the tension necessary to achieve statehood.
4. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
(a) Close minded.
5. What is the name of the infamous publication that President Nasser used?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Protocols of Israel.
(c) The Final Solution.
(d) The Protocols of Zion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Failing to understand the more reserved ____________ of the Ashkenazim, Arabs were unable to recognize authentic hospitality.
2. The official Israeli strategy is to destroy the ___________ as a means of evaporating Palestinian national aspirations.
3. As of the 2002 postscript, there is no lessening of the __________ desire to return to their homes.
4. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
5. "If you have ______________, you must find a way to make peace..."
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)