One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A social studies teacher tells Shipler that the Jewish attitude is that 'we can do whatever we _________ with the Arabs."
2. Israeli authorities monitor ___________ prayers in the mosques, warning imams not to preach on controversial subjects.
3. Shipler traces _______ waves of settles, none of whom felt any mystical attraction to the land.
4. Settlers referred to their occupation of the territories as ______________.
(c) God's will.
5. The Arab side if equally radicalized, but lacks a __________ for reason, like the Rabbi Hartman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The small fires which are lit help to ________ and to delimit the vast expanses of land.
2. Hartman states that biblical people are ______________, which can turn religion into a force of evil.
3. ___________ arguments carry little weight, even among extreme West Bank settlers.
4. A teenage Bedouin girl asks for a ride back to the herd of ________ she tends.
5. A 13-year-old __________ boy is upset by the anti-Arab bigotry and is called a traitor, a PLO supporter and a communist.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)