|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does William English belong in Gibbsville?
(a) The volunteer fire department
(b) The Boy Scouts
(c) The garden club
(d) Every civic group
2. What is the distinction Julian has with Ed Charney?
(a) He is Ed's son-in-law
(b) He sells Ed a new Cadillac every year
(c) He can get booze on credit from Ed
(d) He is Ed's godson
3. How much money does Julian think he needs for dealership expenses?
4. What sport did Al used to do?
(a) Horse racing
5. When is Julian and Caroline's party scheduled?
(a) Julian's birthday
(b) The day after Christmas
(c) New Year's Day
(d) New Year's Eve
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julian speak to on the veranda?
2. What does Julian tell Lute?
3. Why does Ed like to have Al stationed at the Apollo Hotel?
4. Who does Lute call?
5. What did Julian get Caroline for Christmas?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)