|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a side effect of wine?
(a) More advanced vocabulary.
(b) Clear vision.
(c) Temporary impotence.
2. What are some common favorites on the list?
(a) Strawberry pie and raspberry gelatin.
(b) Apples and grapes.
(c) Kiwi and mango.
(d) Apple tart and lemon merengue pie.
3. What does nouvelle cuisine require?
(a) Highly trained chefs.
(c) Rich sauces.
(d) Expensive ingredients.
4. Who is a vegetarian that is mentioned?
(c) Robert Shekter.
(d) Panchita Llona.
5. What is high in vitamins B and C and has minerals that stimulate the sex hormones in humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are listed as fruits but are not traditionally classified as fruits in American culture?
2. How does the clerk at the delicatessen suggest Allende fool her lover into believing he is eating the real mushroom?
3. What health benefits does wine have when drunk in moderation?
4. What is not included in this section?
5. Where is tea primarily cultivated?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)