|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Allende feel about the waiters, menus, and dishes served in the nouvelle restaurants?
(a) She is proud of them.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She is encouraged by them.
(d) She does not trust them.
2. Which cheese tasted the best?
(a) The cheese factory.
(b) The processed cheese.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) Don Maurizio's.
3. What is high in vitamins B and C and has minerals that stimulate the sex hormones in humans?
4. How was the cheese made?
(a) In a small, cool barn in fresh milk.
(b) In the cold, sterile environment of a factory.
(c) In the heat from curdled, bacteria-filled milk.
(d) In a factory with processed milk.
5. What is a cult that explores the possibilities of eroticism as a path to illumination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this final section contain?
2. Who does not pay attention to such details as the type, color, or fragrance of flowers as a form of communication.
3. What are some common favorites on the list?
4. What are the forbidden fruits Allende is talking about?
5. What do forget-me-knots symbolize to Allende?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)