|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a vegetarian that is mentioned?
(b) Panchita Llona.
(c) Robert Shekter.
2. Of what does Catherine the Great's breakfast consist?
(a) Vodka-laced tea and a caviar omelet.
(b) Waffles with strawberry jam.
(c) Bacon and sausage with pancakes.
(d) A cup of coffee.
3. What is the goal of this cult?
(a) To create peace and love.
(b) To increase the species.
(c) To encourage reproduction.
(d) To transform the libido into spiritual energy.
4. What is not included in this section?
(b) Medicinal cures.
(d) Hors d'oeuvres.
5. What does this final section contain?
(a) Herbal remedies.
(b) Lists of aphrodisiacs.
(c) Medicinal uses of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine the Great have the presence of mind to do?
2. What does this list contain?
3. What is a side effect of wine?
4. Why does Allende take dirt from Chile to her new home?
5. What was the purpose of tea in Europe, prior to becoming a popular drink?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)