|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of tea in Europe, prior to becoming a popular drink?
(a) As a medicine.
(b) As a plant grown for aesthetic purposes.
(c) As an aphrodisiac.
(d) As an export.
2. Why does Allende flee from Chile?
(a) The presidential election of 1973.
(b) The military coup of 1973.
(c) The earthquake of 1973.
(d) Religious persecution in 1973.
3. The mushroom activates a gland in the pig that produces the same pheromones present in humans when they feel what emotion?
4. What is not included in this section?
(a) Hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Medicinal cures.
5. Why is it hard to buy these special mushrooms?
(a) They are very large.
(b) They are rare.
(c) They can be poisonous.
(d) They are expensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is included at the end of this chapter?
2. What does this chapter highlight?
3. When they return, what is the only thing remaining?
4. What are the positive aspects of nouvelle cuisine?
5. What does she hope to maintain for the duration of her life?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)