|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do forget-me-knots symbolize to Allende?
(a) Her exile from her homeland.
(b) Her marriage.
(c) Her sixteenth birthday.
(d) Her first day back in her homeland.
2. What is a cult that explores the possibilities of eroticism as a path to illumination?
3. Why does Allende take dirt from Chile to her new home?
(a) To put in a time capsul in her new home.
(b) To keep in a bag to remember home.
(c) To try to grow forget-me-knots.
(d) To put on the ground in her new home.
4. What are the positive aspects of nouvelle cuisine?
(a) It is saturated with delicious butter.
(b) It is lighter, with fewer calories.
(c) It is heavy and delicious.
(d) It is inexpensive.
5. Where was the cheese left during the last step of the process?
(a) In an oven.
(b) In a vacuum container.
(c) In the refrigerator.
(d) In the shade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does nouvelle cuisine require?
2. What else must the vegetable have to be a good aphrodisiac?
3. What is the goal of this cult?
4. What is a lesser-known fruit she names?
5. This last section is to be in tandem with what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)