|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Japanese male prostitutes do in order to have a variety of sexual positions from which to choose?
(a) They memorize large portions of erotic manuals.
(b) They have a list to give to clients from which to choose.
(c) They have a DVD to remind them.
(d) They take erotic classes.
2. What ocean creature does not belong in the same category as fish?
3. What happens after the woman in the story is stolen by pirates?
(a) She is made to walk to plank.
(b) She becomes their slave.
(c) She is sold into the sultan's harem.
(d) She becomes a pirate.
4. How many kinds of tastes are there?
5. Why do humans feel more comfortable consuming shellfish?
(a) They are not attractive.
(b) They are small.
(c) They do not have expressive eyes or audible voices.
(d) They are mean.
6. What convent blacklisted these herbs?
(a) Franciscan Sisters.
(b) Barefoot Sisters of the Poor.
(c) Carmelite Sisters.
(d) Sisters of Notre Dame.
7. What happened when Allende began making bread regularly?
(a) Everyone became tired of bread.
(b) She became better at making bread.
(c) She decided to open her own patisserie.
(d) The adults in the household gained weight.
8. What does the order of dishes during a meal affect?
(a) How much the dishes will have to be washed.
(b) How each is appreciated.
(c) How large to make the portion sizes.
(d) If the guests will need dessert.
9. What triggers a man's sexual impulses?
10. Why does Lola Montez invent the Tarantula?
(a) She loves to be the center of attention.
(b) To woo her subjects.
(c) She has an interest in spiders.
(d) She loves to dance.
11. What includes drinking the animal's blood first with some strong, sweet liquor?
(a) The preparation of venison stew.
(b) The preparation of turtle soup.
(c) Native American rituals.
(d) Asian cooking traditions.
12. What type of writer's experience regarding food and meals is described in this chapter?
13. What are unclassifiables?
(a) Commonly eaten meats that are considered aphrodisiac but cannot be included in teh common food categories.
(b) Those who are only sometimes vegetarians.
(c) Foods that are yet to be named.
(d) Vegetables that also fall into the fruit category.
14. What does she write for this person?
(a) A romance novel.
(b) A script for a pornographic movie.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A collection of short, erotic stories.
15. How long have there been kept men in various cultures?
(a) Before the birth of Christianity.
(b) Since the Middle Ages.
(c) Only a few centuries.
(d) As far back as recorded history.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he die?
2. What are said to have aphrodisiac qualities?
3. Why can a family friend not eat chicken for ten years?
4. Why does Tabra travel with Mahmoud?
5. What is Panchita's art?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)