Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does the author Isabel Allende discuss in the introduction?
The connections between people, sensory perception, and memory.
2. With what are all the important people in Allende's life associated?
3. What is the purpose of an aphrodisiac?
To incite passion.
4. What does the "Mea Culpa of the Culpable" section introduce?
The people who collaborated with Allende on this work.
5. What do Allende and Shekter brainstorm?
6. What is Panchita's art?
This section contains 4,431 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)