|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finally.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does nouvelle cuisine require?
(b) Highly trained chefs.
(c) Expensive ingredients.
(d) Rich sauces.
2. What are there more of than there are countries in the world?
(a) Dairy farms.
(c) Cheese processing plants.
(d) Flavors and consistencies in cheese.
3. How long have there been kept men in various cultures?
(a) As far back as recorded history.
(b) Only a few centuries.
(c) Before the birth of Christianity.
(d) Since the Middle Ages.
4. What are said to have aphrodisiac qualities?
(a) Game birds.
5. What spices are on this list?
(a) Many of the more common spices.
(b) Unique and hard to find spices.
(c) Unusual spices.
(d) Poisonous spices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some common favorites on the list?
2. How does Allende feel about meat being an aphrodisiac?
3. What else must the vegetable have to be a good aphrodisiac?
4. What does the author Isabel Allende discuss in the introduction?
5. How does Allende feel about the waiters, menus, and dishes served in the nouvelle restaurants?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)