|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Finally.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Allende believe?
(a) Eating healthy food.
(b) Arranged marriages.
(c) Drinking large amounts of wine.
(d) Love at first sight.
2. How does he convince her to remove her clothing?
(a) So he may spray insect repellant on her.
(b) It is hot outside, and she should go swimming.
(c) She walked into poison ivy.
(d) He removes his clothing.
3. What does the "Mea Culpa of the Culpable" section introduce?
(a) The members of Allende's family.
(b) The people who collaborated with Allende on this work.
(c) Various plants that are aphrodisiacs.
(d) Meats that are considered sensual.
4. What convent blacklisted these herbs?
(a) Barefoot Sisters of the Poor.
(b) Sisters of Notre Dame.
(c) Carmelite Sisters.
(d) Franciscan Sisters.
5. What does she write for this person?
(a) A collection of short, erotic stories.
(b) A romance novel.
(c) A script for a pornographic movie.
(d) A love letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Allende and Shekter brainstorm?
2. Upon what do vegetables depend for their sensual qualities?
3. What does nouvelle cuisine require?
4. What does Catherine the Great do for half a century?
5. With what are all the important people in Allende's life associated?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)