|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Love Philters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are there more of than there are countries in the world?
(a) Cheese processing plants.
(c) Flavors and consistencies in cheese.
(d) Dairy farms.
2. What does Allende believe is the most powerful aphrodisiac?
3. There is nothing better than what reading to fire up sexual desire?
(a) The kama sutra.
(b) The priests' confessional list of questions.
(c) Pornographic magazines.
(d) Romance novels.
4. What do some birds and animal purposely do?
(a) Become drunk on fermented fruits.
(b) Run into windows.
(c) Drink wine.
(d) Make wine.
5. What is the purpose of an aphrodisiac?
(a) To promote love.
(b) To incite passion.
(c) To populate the world.
(d) To make people kind to one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were herbs and spices grown in convent and monastery gardens used for?
2. What is a very close second best aphrodisiac?
3. What wine should be served first?
4. What do Japanese male prostitutes do in order to have a variety of sexual positions from which to choose?
5. What does Allende's mother realize while in Turkey?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)