|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Love Philters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kinds of tastes are there?
2. When does this story originate?
(a) In tenth-century India.
(b) In modern-day China.
(c) In tenth-century Japan.
(d) In modern-day Iran.
3. Why do humans feel more comfortable consuming shellfish?
(a) They do not have expressive eyes or audible voices.
(b) They are not attractive.
(c) They are mean.
(d) They are small.
4. What is the greatest drawback to eating shellfish?
(a) They are very expensive.
(b) They often cause allergic reactions.
(c) They are difficult to find.
(d) They do not taste very good.
5. What does Catherine the Great do for half a century?
(a) She guides her husband in all the decisions he makes.
(b) She rules her husband's country.
(c) She wastes her time.
(d) She takes care of the poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is tea primarily cultivated?
2. What are supposed to have the highest aphrodisiac value?
3. What has Christianity taught about the senses and appetites?
4. What details does Allende include about meat?
5. How does the jungle appear to visitors?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)