|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Love Philters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wine should be served first?
(a) White wine.
(b) Blush wine.
(c) Red wine.
(d) Dessert wine.
2. What profession is highlighted in "Aphrodisiac Cruelties?"
(a) Sheep shearing.
(b) Horse breaking.
(c) Crocodile hunting.
(d) Cattle butchering.
3. What are said to have aphrodisiac qualities?
(d) Game birds.
4. What do the last two pages list?
(a) The most exotic liquors.
(b) The best liquors.
(c) Expensive liquors.
(d) Liquors with strong reputations as aphrodisiacs.
5. What convent blacklisted these herbs?
(a) Barefoot Sisters of the Poor.
(b) Franciscan Sisters.
(c) Carmelite Sisters.
(d) Sisters of Notre Dame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allende highlight?
2. What do Japanese male prostitutes do in order to have a variety of sexual positions from which to choose?
3. What did Allende's family do once a year?
4. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
5. Why does the lady come up with a plan to kill her lover?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)