|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this story originate?
(a) In tenth-century Japan.
(b) In modern-day Iran.
(c) In modern-day China.
(d) In tenth-century India.
2. Where was the cheese left during the last step of the process?
(a) In the shade.
(b) In a vacuum container.
(c) In an oven.
(d) In the refrigerator.
3. What spices are on this list?
(a) Unique and hard to find spices.
(b) Unusual spices.
(c) Many of the more common spices.
(d) Poisonous spices.
4. What is a very close second best aphrodisiac?
5. Why does Lola Montez invent the Tarantula?
(a) To woo her subjects.
(b) She loves to be the center of attention.
(c) She loves to dance.
(d) She has an interest in spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was probably just a rumor about Catherine the Great?
2. What are the forbidden fruits Allende is talking about?
3. What is bouillabaisse?
4. Who took over domestic chores and maternal duties?
5. How does the chapter close?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)