|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the most successful at cultivating the art of the erotic?
(a) The Italian.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The French.
2. What is the greatest drawback to eating shellfish?
(a) They often cause allergic reactions.
(b) They are very expensive.
(c) They do not taste very good.
(d) They are difficult to find.
3. Why does Tabra travel with Mahmoud?
(a) She is attracted to him.
(b) It is unsafe for women to travel alone.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) They were friends in college.
4. Why does Allende receive a phone call from her stepson, Jason?
(a) He enjoys talking to his stepmother.
(b) He is seeking advice for a first date.
(c) He wants to know what is for dinner.
(d) He is hoping to get a later curfew.
5. How is nouvelle cuisine perceived?
(a) As less flavorful.
(b) As more flavorful.
(c) As a safe alternative to ethnic foods.
(d) As fresher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was initially used to preserve food in hot countries?
2. What was probably just a rumor about Catherine the Great?
3. Who set up private orgies for Allende's mother?
4. There is nothing better than what reading to fire up sexual desire?
5. What does Allende caution?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)