|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine the Great known for suppressing?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her servants.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her country's artists.
2. What has Christianity taught about the senses and appetites?
(a) They are tools of the devil.
(b) They are natural.
(c) They are to be set free.
(d) They are part of God's creation.
3. Why does the lady come up with a plan to kill her lover?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) He will not leave her in peace.
(c) She is tired of his cheating.
(d) He is annoying.
4. What triggers a man's sexual impulses?
5. What do Japanese male prostitutes do in order to have a variety of sexual positions from which to choose?
(a) They have a list to give to clients from which to choose.
(b) They have a DVD to remind them.
(c) They take erotic classes.
(d) They memorize large portions of erotic manuals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Allende's friend's blind date turn into a Herculean god?
2. Who set up private orgies for Allende's mother?
3. What type of etiquette does this describe?
4. What does nouvelle cuisine require?
5. What does the order of dishes during a meal affect?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)