|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cheese.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is nouvelle cuisine perceived?
(a) As more flavorful.
(b) As fresher.
(c) As a safe alternative to ethnic foods.
(d) As less flavorful.
2. What is a sturgeon?
(a) A relative to the heron.
(b) An elk.
(c) A family of deer.
(d) A cold water fish.
3. What is a fugu?
(a) A fish only available in Japan.
(b) A small squid.
(c) An Argentinian chocolate.
(d) A type of Middle Eastern fungus.
4. What convent blacklisted these herbs?
(a) Barefoot Sisters of the Poor.
(b) Sisters of Notre Dame.
(c) Franciscan Sisters.
(d) Carmelite Sisters.
5. How are both dry, strong-flavored cheeses and softer, milder one considered aphrodisiacs?
(a) For different reasons.
(b) They create the same effect.
(c) They both make people passionate.
(d) For the same reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allende receive a phone call from her stepson, Jason?
2. With what are all the important people in Allende's life associated?
3. How was the cheese made?
4. What was established by the eighteenth century?
5. What does Catherine the Great do for half a century?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)