|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bread, God\'s Grace | Creatures of the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he die?
(a) A drop of essence on his tongue.
(b) Jumping off a cliff.
(c) Drowning in a bath of perfumes.
(d) A stab wound to the chest.
2. There is nothing better than what reading to fire up sexual desire?
(a) Romance novels.
(b) The kama sutra.
(c) Pornographic magazines.
(d) The priests' confessional list of questions.
3. Why does Allende's stepson make adjustments on the bread machine?
(a) To make it toast bread.
(b) To make it grow marijuana.
(c) So the bread will be lighter and fluffier.
(d) To make marijuana brownies to be sold at school.
4. What is a practice Allende has personally witnessed?
(a) Eating reptiles.
(b) Eating snails out of the shells.
(c) Eating insects.
(d) Eating love philters.
5. How does the jungle appear to visitors?
(a) Full of wild animals.
(c) A wonderful place to find food.
(d) Only green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allende speculate?
2. With what are doves originally associated?
3. What does Allende believe is the most powerful aphrodisiac?
4. With what are all the important people in Allende's life associated?
5. Why does the woman strangle the man with a silk muffler?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)