|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bread, God\'s Grace | Creatures of the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took over domestic chores and maternal duties?
(a) The younger women in the home.
(b) The neighboring women.
(c) The children.
(d) Housekeepers and nannies.
2. What is Panchita's art?
3. What does Tabra travel in search of?
(a) Unique food.
(b) The Arc of the Covenant.
(c) Unique treasures.
(d) The Shroud of Turin.
4. Why does Allende receive a phone call from her stepson, Jason?
(a) He enjoys talking to his stepmother.
(b) He is hoping to get a later curfew.
(c) He wants to know what is for dinner.
(d) He is seeking advice for a first date.
5. How does he die?
(a) A stab wound to the chest.
(b) A drop of essence on his tongue.
(c) Jumping off a cliff.
(d) Drowning in a bath of perfumes.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are all the important people in Allende's life associated?
2. What is bouillabaisse?
3. With what does this chapter deal?
4. What does Allende say alligator tastes like?
5. Why can a family friend not eat chicken for ten years?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)