|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bread, God\'s Grace | Creatures of the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
(d) Their hands.
2. How does the chapter close?
(a) With a list of perfumes.
(b) With a poem by Pablo Neruda.
(c) With a recipe for plum pudding.
(d) With the most popular perfume in the United States today.
3. Who are the gigolo's best clients?
(a) American men.
(c) French women.
(d) Gay men.
4. What values were acceptable in Allende's family?
(a) Those having to do with religion and faith.
(b) Those having to do with Chilean culture.
(c) Those having to do with the mind and the spirit.
(d) Those having to do with her father's interests.
5. Why does Allende receive a phone call from her stepson, Jason?
(a) He is seeking advice for a first date.
(b) He enjoys talking to his stepmother.
(c) He wants to know what is for dinner.
(d) He is hoping to get a later curfew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Allende's stepson make adjustments on the bread machine?
2. How many kinds of tastes are there?
3. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
4. What is the cause for the modern day obsession with variety?
5. What do Allende and Shekter brainstorm?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)