|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bread, God\'s Grace | Creatures of the Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of an aphrodisiac?
(a) To promote love.
(b) To make people kind to one another.
(c) To populate the world.
(d) To incite passion.
2. What is Panchita's art?
3. Why are the herbs blacklisted by the convent?
(a) They were difficult to grow.
(b) They had aphrodisiac qualities.
(c) They do not taste very good.
(d) They were expensive.
4. What ocean creature does not belong in the same category as fish?
5. Why does Allende receive a phone call from her stepson, Jason?
(a) He is hoping to get a later curfew.
(b) He enjoys talking to his stepmother.
(c) He is seeking advice for a first date.
(d) He wants to know what is for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are a man and woman's sensitivities to smell?
2. What does the spiritual guru at the conference Allende attends challenge the attendees to do?
3. With what does this chapter deal?
4. How does Allende feel about meat being an aphrodisiac?
5. Of what is wheat a symbol?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)