|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forbidden Herbs | The Orgy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What convent blacklisted these herbs?
(a) Franciscan Sisters.
(b) Sisters of Notre Dame.
(c) Carmelite Sisters.
(d) Barefoot Sisters of the Poor.
2. What type of writer's experience regarding food and meals is described in this chapter?
3. What association is inevitable?
(a) Between the look of food and how it tastes.
(b) Between the look of food and how it smells.
(c) Between the shapes and colors of food and those of the human body.
(d) Between culture and the desire for a specific food.
4. What attracts Allende to her husband?
(a) His incredible work ethic.
(b) His incredible skill in the bedroom.
(c) His incredible skill in the kitchen.
(d) His physical appearance.
5. What spices are on this list?
(a) Unique and hard to find spices.
(b) Many of the more common spices.
(c) Poisonous spices.
(d) Unusual spices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause for the modern day obsession with variety?
2. What does the "Mea Culpa of the Culpable" section introduce?
3. Why does Allende receive a phone call from her stepson, Jason?
4. Who set up private orgies for Allende's mother?
5. The history orforgies is as varied and colorful as what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)