|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forbidden Herbs | The Orgy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Allende's friend's blind date turn into a Herculean god?
(a) His physical appearance.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His skill in the kitchen.
(d) His skill in the bedroom.
2. What is the cause for the modern day obsession with variety?
(a) Busy schedules.
(b) Loss of creativity, due to the rigid education systems.
(d) People having lost the gift of savoring simple things in life.
3. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
(a) Any natural ingredient that piques amorous desire.
(b) Any substance that piques amorous desire.
(c) Any smell that piques amorous desire.
(d) Any substance or activity that piques amorous desire.
4. What does the "Mea Culpa of the Culpable" section introduce?
(a) Meats that are considered sensual.
(b) The members of Allende's family.
(c) Various plants that are aphrodisiacs.
(d) The people who collaborated with Allende on this work.
5. How are a man and woman's sensitivities to smell?
(a) The same.
(b) Somewhat similar.
(c) Very similar.
(d) Very different.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does he die?
2. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
3. When does attraction begin in humans?
4. What does Allende believe is the most powerful aphrodisiac?
5. What values were acceptable in Allende's family?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)