|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forbidden Herbs | The Orgy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Panchita's art?
2. Who set up private orgies for Allende's mother?
(a) Her mother's friend.
(b) Her mother's boyfriend.
(c) Her mother's first husband.
(d) Her mother's second husband.
3. Why do people today turn to ever-stranger aphrodisiacs?
(a) Little excites or surprises people.
(b) People love technology.
(c) These aphrodisiacs are available.
(d) People have nothing better to do.
4. What does Allende speculate?
(a) How much better an animal's sense of smell is than a human's.
(b) Why people first began experimenting with scents.
(c) How humanity might have come to creating scents to be worn on the human body.
(d) How people first became attracted to one another by scent.
5. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
(a) Any natural ingredient that piques amorous desire.
(b) Any substance or activity that piques amorous desire.
(c) Any substance that piques amorous desire.
(d) Any smell that piques amorous desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Christianity taught about the senses and appetites?
2. What spices are on this list?
3. Why does Lola Montez invent the Tarantula?
4. What type of writer's experience regarding food and meals is described in this chapter?
5. What is a very close second best aphrodisiac?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)