|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At First Sight | Etiquette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allende highlight?
(a) Modern day aphrodisiacs.
(b) Ingredients used in aphrodisiac recipes from around the world.
(c) The history of the research and study of aphrodisiacs around the world.
(d) The foods used as aphrodisiacs around the world.
2. What is the purpose of excess consumption of both food and sex?
(c) Have in abundance.
3. What values were acceptable in Allende's family?
(a) Those having to do with Chilean culture.
(b) Those having to do with her father's interests.
(c) Those having to do with the mind and the spirit.
(d) Those having to do with religion and faith.
4. What type of writer's experience regarding food and meals is described in this chapter?
5. What do Allende and Shekter brainstorm?
(a) Vacations to take.
(b) Known aphrodisiacs.
(c) How to bring about world peace.
(d) Places to travel looking for aphrodisiacs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the "Mea Culpa of the Culpable" section introduce?
2. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
3. What does Allende speculate?
4. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
5. What type of etiquette does this describe?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)