|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At First Sight | Etiquette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this story originate?
(a) In tenth-century India.
(b) In modern-day China.
(c) In modern-day Iran.
(d) In tenth-century Japan.
2. What does Allende highlight?
(a) Modern day aphrodisiacs.
(b) The foods used as aphrodisiacs around the world.
(c) Ingredients used in aphrodisiac recipes from around the world.
(d) The history of the research and study of aphrodisiacs around the world.
3. What does the "Mea Culpa of the Culpable" section introduce?
(a) Various plants that are aphrodisiacs.
(b) The members of Allende's family.
(c) The people who collaborated with Allende on this work.
(d) Meats that are considered sensual.
4. What is the cause for the modern day obsession with variety?
(a) Loss of creativity, due to the rigid education systems.
(b) People having lost the gift of savoring simple things in life.
(c) Busy schedules.
5. What does Allende believe is the most powerful aphrodisiac?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are a man and woman's sensitivities to smell?
2. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
3. How does the chapter close?
4. What is the purpose of excess consumption of both food and sex?
5. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)