|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through At First Sight | Etiquette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a very close second best aphrodisiac?
2. When does attraction begin in humans?
(a) From a distance, through the eyes.
(b) From a distance, through sound.
(c) Up close, through smell.
(d) During a dinner conversation.
3. What attracts Allende to her husband?
(a) His physical appearance.
(b) His incredible skill in the bedroom.
(c) His incredible skill in the kitchen.
(d) His incredible work ethic.
4. What is the purpose of excess consumption of both food and sex?
(d) Have in abundance.
5. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
(b) Their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allende speculate?
2. What values were acceptable in Allende's family?
3. What type of etiquette does this describe?
4. What type of writer's experience regarding food and meals is described in this chapter?
5. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)