|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Language of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this story originate?
(a) In tenth-century Japan.
(b) In modern-day Iran.
(c) In modern-day China.
(d) In tenth-century India.
2. What profession is highlighted in "Aphrodisiac Cruelties?"
(a) Sheep shearing.
(b) Crocodile hunting.
(c) Horse breaking.
(d) Cattle butchering.
3. What does Allende believe is the most powerful aphrodisiac?
4. What are there more of than there are countries in the world?
(a) Dairy farms.
(c) Cheese processing plants.
(d) Flavors and consistencies in cheese.
5. How many lines of information does she give about each fruit?
(a) Between ten and twenty lines.
(b) Between one and two lines.
(c) Between eight and ten lines.
(d) Between two and eight lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the Caribbean climate?
2. What form of communication without words is centuries old?
3. What ocean creature does not belong in the same category as fish?
4. How many women are found in a Turkish harem in 1909?
5. There is nothing better than what reading to fire up sexual desire?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)