|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Language of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Bobbitt's porn career after his penis was reattached?
(a) It became stagnant.
(b) It became very successful.
(c) It was destroyed.
(d) It became a freak show.
2. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
(a) Any smell that piques amorous desire.
(b) Any natural ingredient that piques amorous desire.
(c) Any substance or activity that piques amorous desire.
(d) Any substance that piques amorous desire.
3. What triggers a man's sexual impulses?
4. Why does Allende flee from Chile?
(a) The military coup of 1973.
(b) The presidential election of 1973.
(c) The earthquake of 1973.
(d) Religious persecution in 1973.
5. When does this story originate?
(a) In modern-day Iran.
(b) In tenth-century India.
(c) In tenth-century Japan.
(d) In modern-day China.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the positive aspects of nouvelle cuisine?
2. How was the cheese made?
3. To whom is Anais Nin writing a letter?
4. What health benefits does wine have when drunk in moderation?
5. Why does Lola Montez invent the Tarantula?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)