|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Language of Flowers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can love potions be created to treat?
(a) A variety of issues.
2. What health benefits does wine have when drunk in moderation?
(a) It reduces wear on the heart.
(b) It makes everyone more beautiful.
(c) It creates a clearer complexion.
(d) It helps in weight loss.
3. What are there more of than there are countries in the world?
(a) Cheese processing plants.
(b) Dairy farms.
(c) Flavors and consistencies in cheese.
4. What wine should be served first?
(a) White wine.
(b) Blush wine.
(c) Red wine.
(d) Dessert wine.
5. What list does Allende give?
(a) The most strange fruits.
(b) All the fruits that are considered aphrodisiac in nature.
(c) The most exotic and unknown fruits.
(d) Recipes calling for various fruits.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the cheese made?
2. How does the chapter close?
3. To whom is Anais Nin writing a letter?
4. What triggers a woman's sexual impulses?
5. What has Christianity taught about the senses and appetites?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)