|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aphrodisiac Cruelties | About Eroticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of etiquette does this describe?
(a) Blind dates.
(b) Polite conversation.
(c) Table manners.
(d) Conversations at work.
2. When does this story originate?
(a) In tenth-century India.
(b) In tenth-century Japan.
(c) In modern-day China.
(d) In modern-day Iran.
3. What profession is highlighted in "Aphrodisiac Cruelties?"
(a) Horse breaking.
(b) Cattle butchering.
(c) Sheep shearing.
(d) Crocodile hunting.
4. How does the chapter close?
(a) With a recipe for plum pudding.
(b) With a list of perfumes.
(c) With the most popular perfume in the United States today.
(d) With a poem by Pablo Neruda.
5. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
(a) Their hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spices are on this list?
2. How are a man and woman's sensitivities to smell?
3. What does Allende speculate?
4. What does she write for this person?
5. What does Allende highlight?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)