|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aphrodisiac Cruelties | About Eroticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The history orforgies is as varied and colorful as what?
(d) The world.
2. How does he die?
(a) Jumping off a cliff.
(b) A stab wound to the chest.
(c) Drowning in a bath of perfumes.
(d) A drop of essence on his tongue.
3. To whom is Anais Nin writing a letter?
(b) Her mother.
(c) The collector of pornography.
(d) Her editor.
4. Why does Lola Montez invent the Tarantula?
(a) To woo her subjects.
(b) She loves to dance.
(c) She has an interest in spiders.
(d) She loves to be the center of attention.
5. What does Allende highlight?
(a) Ingredients used in aphrodisiac recipes from around the world.
(b) Modern day aphrodisiacs.
(c) The foods used as aphrodisiacs around the world.
(d) The history of the research and study of aphrodisiacs around the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the lady come up with a plan to kill her lover?
2. What does Nin say makes sex truly fulfilling?
3. How does the chapter close?
4. Why are the herbs blacklisted by the convent?
5. Who set up private orgies for Allende's mother?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)