|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Aphrodisiac Cruelties | About Eroticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she write for this person?
(a) A script for a pornographic movie.
(b) A romance novel.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A collection of short, erotic stories.
2. What utensils do most cultures today use for eating?
(b) Their hands.
3. When does attraction begin in humans?
(a) From a distance, through sound.
(b) From a distance, through the eyes.
(c) Up close, through smell.
(d) During a dinner conversation.
4. What does Allende highlight?
(a) Modern day aphrodisiacs.
(b) The foods used as aphrodisiacs around the world.
(c) The history of the research and study of aphrodisiacs around the world.
(d) Ingredients used in aphrodisiac recipes from around the world.
5. Why does Lola Montez invent the Tarantula?
(a) To woo her subjects.
(b) She loves to be the center of attention.
(c) She loves to dance.
(d) She has an interest in spiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What convent blacklisted these herbs?
2. Why are the herbs blacklisted by the convent?
3. How does Allende define an aphrodisiac?
4. What is the purpose of excess consumption of both food and sex?
5. How does he die?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)