|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forbidden Fruits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women are found in a Turkish harem in 1909?
(a) More than 200.
(b) More than 20,000.
(c) More than 20.
(d) More than 2000.
2. What are some common favorites on the list?
(a) Apple tart and lemon merengue pie.
(b) Kiwi and mango.
(c) Strawberry pie and raspberry gelatin.
(d) Apples and grapes.
3. How does the chapter close?
(a) With a recipe for plum pudding.
(b) With the most popular perfume in the United States today.
(c) With a poem by Pablo Neruda.
(d) With a list of perfumes.
4. What triggers a man's sexual impulses?
5. What triggers a woman's sexual impulses?
(a) Touch and texture.
(d) Sound and imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are a man and woman's sensitivities to smell?
2. Why do humans feel more comfortable consuming shellfish?
3. What has Christianity taught about the senses and appetites?
4. How does he die?
5. What does Allende caution?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)