|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liquors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a practice Allende has personally witnessed?
(a) Eating love philters.
(b) Eating insects.
(c) Eating snails out of the shells.
(d) Eating reptiles.
2. With what are all eggs associated?
3. What is a delicacy in the Amazon jungle?
(a) Broiled alligator.
(b) Fillet of flounder.
(c) Roasted monkey.
(d) Snake skewer.
4. For what was alcohol first used?
(a) Medicinal purposes.
(c) Consuming for special occasions.
(d) Drinking with every meal.
5. What do beluga, ossetra, and sevruga have in common?
(a) They are all classifications of caviar.
(b) They are species of whales.
(c) They are all types of fish.
(d) They are all popular names in Eastern Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine the Great known for suppressing?
2. How does the jungle appear to visitors?
3. What is a sturgeon?
4. How does Allende feel about these practices?
5. Who developed the technique of distillation?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)