|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liquors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was alcohol first used?
(a) Consuming for special occasions.
(c) Medicinal purposes.
(d) Drinking with every meal.
2. With what does this chapter deal?
(a) The more interesting things eaten by humans.
(b) The stranger things eaten by humans.
(c) The few things not eaten by humans.
(d) The more exotic things eaten by humans.
3. Who does Catherine the Great marry?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) An ugly, gluttonous man.
(c) An old scholar.
(d) A handsome prince.
4. What is a side effect of wine?
(a) Clear vision.
(b) More advanced vocabulary.
(c) Temporary impotence.
5. What are some of the most popular methods of preparation of eggs?
(a) In a cake, pie, or custard.
(b) Eggs benedict, over easy, and sunny side up.
(c) As merengue and other toppings.
(d) Eating eggs raw, hard boiling, scrambling, and making omelets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a delicacy in the Amazon jungle?
2. What does Allende say alligator tastes like?
3. Who is Catherine the Great known for suppressing?
4. What do some birds and animal purposely do?
5. What is a practice Allende has personally witnessed?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)