|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Liquors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do beluga, ossetra, and sevruga have in common?
(a) They are all types of fish.
(b) They are all popular names in Eastern Europe.
(c) They are all classifications of caviar.
(d) They are species of whales.
2. What are some of the most popular methods of preparation of eggs?
(a) As merengue and other toppings.
(b) Eating eggs raw, hard boiling, scrambling, and making omelets.
(c) In a cake, pie, or custard.
(d) Eggs benedict, over easy, and sunny side up.
3. How does Allende feel about these practices?
(a) She does not appreciate them.
(b) She will change her eating habits from this experience.
(c) She is intrigued by them.
(d) She is excited to take part.
4. What is a practice Allende has personally witnessed?
(a) Eating insects.
(b) Eating reptiles.
(c) Eating snails out of the shells.
(d) Eating love philters.
5. With what are all eggs associated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine the Great marry?
2. What do the last two pages list?
3. What is a sturgeon?
4. What is a side effect of wine?
5. For what was alcohol first used?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)