Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Loola feel about the beating of the young woman at the hands of the primitives' religious leader?
(a) She feels it is all in good fun.
(b) She feels it is unjust and horrific.
(c) She feels it is necessary to maintain proper discipline.
(d) She is indifferent, having seen the ritual dozens of times.
2. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Professor Grampian.
(b) Dr. Canterbury.
(c) Miss Ethel Hook.
(d) Dr. Cudworth.
3. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
(a) Bob agrees to read her feature screenplay.
(b) Bob agrees to never visit Cottonwood Ranch again.
(c) Bob agrees to introduce her to a powerful music executive.
(d) Bob agrees to schedule a screen test for her.
4. In the beginning of the screenplay, baboons have gathered in what place?
(a) A supermarket.
(b) A library.
(c) A palace.
(d) A cemetery.
5. What religion is Dr. Poole?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Arch Vicar's books kept?
2. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
3. Who decides to drive to Cottonwood Ranch to find William Tallis?
4. What is Miss Ethel Hook's desire, with respect to Dr. Poole?
5. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)