Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The Script, pages 50-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the youngest gravedigger tempted by, which he must resist?
(a) A plump girl beside him.
(b) The fine clothes of a corpse.
(c) His leader's bacon sandwich.
(d) The large emerald ring of a corpse.
2. Which scientist is leashed by a female baboon at the beginning of the screenplay?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) John "Mad Jack" Fuller.
(c) Michael Faraday.
(d) Isaac Newton.
3. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two days.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. What promise does Bob make to Rosie?
(a) Bob agrees to schedule a screen test for her.
(b) Bob agrees to never visit Cottonwood Ranch again.
(c) Bob agrees to introduce her to a powerful music executive.
(d) Bob agrees to read her feature screenplay.
5. What kind of primate represents the greatest among man, according to the narrator?
(a) The lemur.
(b) The chimpanzee.
(c) The baboon.
(d) The gorilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the primitives mark women who have not produced a healthy baby during the season?
2. Why is Bob Briggs in financial trouble?
3. Where is Cottonwood Ranch located?
4. What is the leashed scientist beaten with by the female baboon holding him?
5. Why are the primitives unable to make clothes?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)