|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
2. What part of "Ape and Essence" makes Bob decide to read the entire script?
(a) The fact that it is in pristine, unopened condition.
(b) Its opening poetry.
(c) Its glossy title page.
(d) Its professional hole punches and brads.
3. According to the Arch Vicar, what does Man call Progress?
(a) The destruction of the earth.
(b) The wickedness of graverobbing.
(c) The appeasement of Belial.
(d) The enlightenment of the soul.
4. Bob fears Elaine is cheating on him with which man?
(a) William Tallis.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Lou Lublin.
(d) A Moldavian baron.
5. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
Short Answer Questions
1. William Tallis died from ___________.
2. What is the name of the scientists' ship in Ape and Essence?
3. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
4. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
5. How does Dr. Poole convince the gravediggers to spare him from being buried alive?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)