|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
(a) 11th Street and Washington Boulevard.
(b) 5th Street and Pershing Square.
(c) Mausoleum Way and Hollywood Cemetery Square.
(d) Belial Avenue and Azrael Drive.
2. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
(a) The world is still highly radioactive, and the scientists must wear suits.
(b) They use sonar technology to find land.
(c) They crash-land because of a dense fog.
(d) Oil derricks can still be seen in the water outside of shore.
3. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
(a) Dr. Cudworth.
(b) Miss Ethel Hook.
(c) Professor Grampian.
(d) Dr. Canterbury.
4. What is Rosie's career aspiration?
(d) Singer and actress.
5. Near which major city do the scientists finally land?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Arch Vicar respond when Dr. Poole expresses horror at the sight of blood at the sacrifice of the babies?
2. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
3. What does Dr. Poole tell Chief about why New Zealand was spared in the World War?
4. According to the narrator, truth without charity is not God but ___________.
5. For how long have the primitives been raiding gravesites?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)