|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is living on Tallis' Cottonwood Ranch when it is visited by the filmmaker(s)?
(a) The Tallis family.
(b) The Coulton family.
(c) The Lublin family.
(d) The Briggs family.
2. Why does the narrator of "Tallis" believe that Gandhi was assassinated?
(a) He soundly rejected the real people in favor of nationalization.
(b) Gandhi believed only in people, and not in art or politics.
(c) Gandhi's followers realized how self-centered he was.
(d) Gandhi was a political animal, and he paid the price.
3. Which of the following is true about the scientists' rediscovery of the world?
(a) They crash-land because of a dense fog.
(b) Oil derricks can still be seen in the water outside of shore.
(c) They use sonar technology to find land.
(d) The world is still highly radioactive, and the scientists must wear suits.
4. Which of the following does the Arch Vicar NOT blame for world wars?
(c) Demonic possession.
5. What is the name of the scientists' ship in Ape and Essence?
(a) The Kiwi.
(b) The Flying Dutchman.
(c) The Worchestershire.
(d) The Canterbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Loola's nickname for Dr. Poole?
2. What religion is Dr. Poole?
3. What became of William Tallis' immediate family?
4. On what date do the explorer-scientists set out from New Zealand?
5. What is used to kill the deformed babies?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)