|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the primitives mark women who have not produced a healthy baby during the season?
(a) By shaving their heads.
(b) By making them wear distinct earrings.
(c) By writing "NO" on their clothing.
(d) By tattooing them on the shoulders.
2. Why did William Tallis write "Ape and Essence"?
(a) He wanted to earn money to send to his granddaughter.
(b) He wanted to became a world-famous film director.
(c) He wrote the script on a bet with a friend.
(d) He wanted to warn people about the fluoride put in the nation's water supply.
3. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
(a) January 1 and December 31.
(b) April 4 through May 21.
(c) January 1 and March 1.
(d) December 10 and December 17.
4. Which church member whips the mothers after the babies are sacrificed?
(a) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
(b) The Arch Vicar.
(c) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(d) The Postulant.
5. What ritual is held among the primitives as a protection against deformed babies?
(b) The Purification Ceremonies.
(c) The Devil's Dance.
(d) Belial's Feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
2. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
3. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
4. What does the Chief believe about the current level of discipline in the primitive community?
5. What is used to kill the deformed babies?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)