|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The deformed babies in the Cocktail Bar were all born between what dates?
(a) January 1 and December 31.
(b) December 10 and December 17.
(c) January 1 and March 1.
(d) April 4 through May 21.
2. What is the youngest gravedigger tempted by, which he must resist?
(a) His leader's bacon sandwich.
(b) The large emerald ring of a corpse.
(c) The fine clothes of a corpse.
(d) A plump girl beside him.
3. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
(a) The Association for New Horizons.
(b) The Post-War Analysis Committee.
(c) The New Zealand Rediscovery Expedition.
(d) The California Knowledge Project.
4. At which location is Chief presented with a necklace made of bones?
(a) Pershing Square.
(b) The Observatory.
(c) The Cocktail Bar.
(d) Lincoln Park.
5. What is the name for the primitives' religious leader?
(a) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(b) Right Hand of Belial.
(c) Book Eater.
(d) Vessel of the Unholy Spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory name do primitive men call the primitive women who bear deformed babies?
2. What event resulted in the destruction of a majority of mankind in the screenplay?
3. What is the name of Loola's friend who recently gave birth to a deformed baby?
4. What became of William Tallis' second wife?
5. How do the primitives mark women who have not produced a healthy baby during the season?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)