|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which church member whips the mothers after the babies are sacrificed?
(a) The Postulant.
(b) The Patriarch of Pasadena.
(c) The Satanic Science Practitioner.
(d) The Arch Vicar.
2. According to a chorus of youths, what is "the chief end of Man"?
(a) To protect and shelter women.
(b) To eat, drink, and be merry.
(c) To die in an inferno of glory.
(d) To propitiate Belial.
3. Which of the following does the Arch Vicar NOT blame for world wars?
(a) Demonic possession.
4. What destination have the team of scientists from New Zealand chosen?
5. What religion is Dr. Poole?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Poole become separated from his team?
2. What group of artists does Bob Briggs compare himself to in "Tallis"?
3. Which great fear does Loola confide to Dr. Poole when they first meet?
4. What does the congregation chant as the babies are sacrificed?
5. By the time Cottonwood Ranch is visited, how long had William Tallis been dead?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)