|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Arch Vicar's books kept?
(a) The Unholy of Unholies.
(b) The Baker's Store.
(c) The High Altar.
(d) The Seminary.
2. What is the first thing to appear in the "Ape and Essence" screenplay?
(a) A gathering of baboons.
(b) The name of the producer.
(c) The title.
(d) The ship called the Canterbury.
3. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) At sea.
(b) In his homeland of Germany.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
4. On which deity do the primitives blame their problems?
5. Why was Dr. Poole buried up to his waist by the gravediggers?
(a) He used a swear word in front of the Chief.
(b) He came on a boat, which the gravediggers consider evil.
(c) He refused to fix the Chief's train.
(d) He punched a gravedigger trying to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. With respect to the strange behavior of the primitives, Dr. Poole experiences a change from which state to which state?
2. On which street corner does Chief order books to be incinerated?
3. What is Loola's nickname for Dr. Poole?
4. What surprises Chief about Dr. Poole's admission that he arrived on a boat?
5. The lobby of the Cocktail Bar is filled with which group of people?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)