|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: The Script, pages 75-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name for the innermost chamber where the Arch Vicar resides?
(a) The Unholy of Unholies.
(b) The High Altar.
(c) Cocktail Lounge.
(d) Belial's Den.
2. What is the name of Bob Briggs' wife?
(b) Miss Ethel Hook.
3. Where does the granddaughter of William Tallis live?
(a) Murcia, California.
4. Which book does Dr. Poole save from the book burning ordered by the Chief?
(a) Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities.
(b) A volume of Shelley's poetry.
(c) The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.
(d) A collection of letters and personal essays by Marcel Proust.
5. Where did William Tallis prefer to be buried?
(a) In his homeland of Germany.
(b) In the Hollywood Cemetery.
(c) In the desert.
(d) At sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the primitives unable to make clothes?
2. How does the Arch Vicar respond when Dr. Poole expresses horror at the sight of blood at the sacrifice of the babies?
3. According to the Arch Vicar, how do Men destroy themselves?
4. What is the name for the team of scientists at the heart of Ape and Essence?
5. Who was NOT among the team of scientists from New Zealand?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)