|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Adele living when Ann sees her again?
2. Which of the following did Jimmy NOT do to their retirement home?
(a) Built a garage.
(b) Installed solar panels.
(c) Added a swimming pool.
(d) Built a breezeway.
3. There is a souvenir rock from __________________ that Benny kept in his room.
(a) Pike's Peak.
(b) Yellowstone National Park.
(c) Milwaukee Braves Stadium.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
4. How does Adele sabotage Ann's first date with a boy?
(a) She refuses to pay for Ann's hair salon appointment.
(b) She deliberately does not clean the apartment.
(c) She calls Ann, threatening to kill herself.
(d) She does not pick up Ann's dress at the dry cleaner's.
5. Where does Carol go with nuns on a retreat?
6. Where does Paul die?
(a) In his sleep.
(b) On a battlefield.
(c) On the ship.
(d) On the train.
7. Benny dies of heart failure as the surgeon tries to __________________________.
(a) re-start his heart.
(b) remove a bullet.
(c) put a pin in his damaged leg.
(d) reattach his arm.
8. What does Carol do for four hours every day after Benny dies?
(a) Cleans his room.
9. Who was driving the truck and had the accident in which the person in #99 was killed?
(a) Stan Grimes.
(b) John Sillaman.
(c) Jay Brozek.
(d) Terry Flynn.
10. Which TV role does Ann win?
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(c) Marie Iroquois.
11. What does Ann put in a cubbyhole in the Los Angeles apartment?
(a) Stuffed animals.
(d) A tin jewelry box.
12. What does Adele do with the item in #132?
(a) Takes a Caribbean cruise.
(b) Buys a cottage.
(c) Pawns it.
(d) Has plastic surgery.
13. What type of surgery does Jimmy have?
(a) Spinal surgery.
(b) Gallbladder removal surgery.
(c) Heart bypass surgery.
(d) Knee replacement surgery.
14. What does Carol finally allow Jimmy to do?
(a) Take a separate vacation.
(b) Build a deck on the house.
(c) Sue the Brozeks.
(d) Take golf lessons.
15. What is the true source of Ann's medical problem?
(a) Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
(b) A leaking breast implant.
(c) Food intolerances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Ann and the boy in #141?
2. What is covered with ants in Adele's kitchen?
3. What does Ann do when her mother refuses to buy her the item in #92?
4. Which college is Daniel attending?
5. How did Jimmy and Carol get a huge sum of money?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)