|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Adele shocked by her new job?
(a) It pays more than she thought.
(b) It does not offer health insurance.
(c) It is a year-round position.
(d) It is in an all-black area.
2. What is Ann's grandmother's name?
3. What does Adele force Ann to do on Christmas Day?
(a) Go to a soup kitchen.
(b) Do her homework.
(c) Clean the apartment.
(d) Call her father.
4. What type of vehicle did Adele purchase for the trip to California?
(a) Chevy Impala.
(b) Mercedes Benz.
(c) VW Van.
(d) Lincoln Continental.
5. The prices in the restaurant are so high that Adele orders only soup and ___________________.
(a) a glass of wine.
6. Who took care of Lillian after she had strokes?
7. Who is Lillian's second child?
8. How many children did Carol have during the vacation in #76?
9. Who did Carol's older son marry?
10. What does Ann order after dinner?
11. Carol reminisces about a vacation spent with Adele at _____________________.
(a) Mackinac Island.
(b) Disney World.
(c) The Jersey Shore.
(d) The Smoky Mountains.
12. Who is the boy who walks Ann home after school?
(a) Mark Gravely.
(b) Steven Puckett.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Daniel Swan.
13. When did Carol's older son start using drugs?
(a) In grade school.
(b) In college.
(c) After college.
(d) In high school.
14. Ann had lived with her grandmother until the age of ______________.
15. Who is Carol's first grandchild?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carol's older son?
2. Where do Adele and Ann stay after leaving the Bel Air Hotel?
3. What did Adele do in college that shocked her mother?
4. What does Adele do to Ann many times during their trip?
5. What is the profession of the man in #69?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)