|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Nine: Adele.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carol finally allow Jimmy to do?
(a) Take golf lessons.
(b) Sue the Brozeks.
(c) Take a separate vacation.
(d) Build a deck on the house.
2. What were the orders of the man in #155 during the war?
(a) To smuggle food to prisoners.
(b) To infiltrate Hitler's inner circle.
(c) To distribute weapons to the Resistance members.
(d) To shoot Adolf Hitler.
3. Carol reminisces about a vacation spent with Adele at _____________________.
(a) The Smoky Mountains.
(b) Mackinac Island.
(c) Disney World.
(d) The Jersey Shore.
4. What did Carol's older son do after flunking out of college?
(a) Tended bar.
(b) Joined the military.
(c) Worked in construction.
(d) Worked at a gas station.
5. How did Carol and Jimmy hear about Hal's arrest for dealing drugs?
(a) They heard it on the TV news.
(b) A policeman came to the house.
(c) Hal told them.
(d) A nosy friend told them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ann go after a fight with her mother one morning?
2. For what reason does Adele call Carol frequently?
3. Which of Ann's friends invites Adele and Ann for Thanksgiving dinner?
4. During the war, Carol is stationed near ____________________.
5. What is Ann's last name?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)