|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
2. Caesar says that the news of Antony's death is tidings enough to wash the eyes of whom?
3. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) The great test.
(b) A gruesome drudergy.
(c) The royal occupation.
(d) A daily labor.
4. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The dove.
(b) Its Caesar.
(c) The olive.
(d) The corpse of Antony.
5. Whose of Caesar's does Antony insist alone is worthy of trust?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. Whom does Antony command to kill him?
3. Where does Caesar say Cleopatra will be buried?
4. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
5. What does Antony call Eros after the latter's suicide?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)