|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caesar send to Antony to implore him to surrender in the first scene of the final act?
2. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
(a) A ship.
(b) The Nile.
(c) A bed.
(d) A ditch.
3. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(a) Caesar's ships.
(b) Caesar's foot.
4. To what spurned suicidal lover of Roman lore does Antony refer?
5. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers resolve to do about the noise in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
3. Where does Caesar say Cleopatra will be buried?
4. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
5. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)