|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra say she and her companions shall make proud to take them?
2. What does Antony foreshadow by telling Eros that they must sleep, after Mardian delivers news of Cleopatra's death?
(a) Cleopatra's last betrayal.
(b) Their defeat.
(c) Their surrender.
(d) Their death.
3. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(c) Ten times.
4. What does Agrippa command his men to do in Act 4, Scene 7?
(a) Besiege the city.
5. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The sound of trumpets before war.
(b) The present morning.
(c) The sight of one's beloved before battle.
(d) A battle fought at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Antony lament to the solider who greets him in the fifth scene of the fourth act?
2. What does Enobarbus throw against the "flint and hardness" of his fault, figuratively speaking?
3. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
4. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
5. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)