Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose "case of that huge spirit now is cold" as said by Cleopatra?
(b) Her own.
2. For whom does Antony call at the end of Act 4's twelfth scene?
3. What do the soldiers resolve to do about the noise in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Listen to it.
(b) Silence it.
(c) Follow it.
(d) Ignore it.
4. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
5. What decision does Antony lament to the solider who greets him in the fifth scene of the fourth act?
(a) To seek out Cleopatra.
(b) To fight at land.
(c) To fight at sea.
(d) To challenge Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
2. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
3. Who enters the stage bleeding in Act 4, Scene 7?
4. Cleopatra says that Antony is more mad than whom for his shield?
5. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)