|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Cleopatra to her destination in Act 4, Scene 13?
2. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
(a) A fitting death.
(b) A temporary strategic asset.
(c) A number of hostages.
(d) The best advantage.
3. What god does the Second Soldier say is leaving Antony?
4. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
5. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
2. What does Antony call Eros after the latter's suicide?
3. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
4. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
5. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way are the places of the two armies shown to be exchanged in Act 4, Scene 8?
2. What characterizes Enobarbus' speech which he calls upon the moon to witness?
3. What effect on Antony's disposition does the desertion by Enobarbus have?
4. How does Antony behave towards his servants before the battle at Alexandria?
5. How does Cleopatra envision her shaming in Rome if she is taken there as a captive?
6. In what way is Antony's disposition towards the battle at Alexandria changed on the second day?
7. Why does Enobarbus say he will seek out a ditch in which he may die?
8. How does Caesar gain an advantage by holding his land forces still?
9. What is revealed by Antony's immediate blame of Cleopatra for the surrender of his fleet?
10. How does Cleopatra comport herself towards Antony in Act 4, Scene 4?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)