|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cleopatra go in Act 4, Scene 13?
(b) The monument.
(c) Caesar's camp.
(d) Her ship.
2. Whom does Caesar send to accompany the speaker sent to Cleopatra in the first part of the final act?
3. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
4. What does Antony foreshadow by telling Eros that they must sleep, after Mardian delivers news of Cleopatra's death?
(a) Their defeat.
(b) Cleopatra's last betrayal.
(c) Their surrender.
(d) Their death.
5. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) A solitary voice singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
4. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
5. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)