|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They flee.
(b) They weep.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They quail.
3. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
5. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Octavius Caesar lament the absence of Mark Antony?
2. What effect on Antony's disposition does the desertion by Enobarbus have?
3. How does Caesar instruct Thyreus to win Cleopatra from Antony?
4. For what reasons are tensions brewing between Antony and Caesar in Act 3, Scene 4?
5. Why is it suggested by Agrippa that Mark Antony be married to Octavia?
6. What attitude grips Antony and his soldiers in Act 4, Scene 7?
7. How has the battle gone so far, in Act 4, Scene 7?
8. In what way does Antony compose himself in Act 4, Scene 2?
9. For what reason does Ventidius claim he leaves some soldiering undone?
10. How does the news of Cleopatra's death affect Antony's actions?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)