|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
(d) A solitary voice singing.
2. Who enters to guard Cleopatra while Proculeius reports to Caesar?
3. Whose "case of that huge spirit now is cold" as said by Cleopatra?
(b) Her own.
4. How does the speaker in Act 4's eleventh scene say the associated army shall be?
5. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The heat.
(b) The navy.
(c) The sun.
(d) The horse.
6. Whom does Caesar send to accompany the speaker sent to Cleopatra in the first part of the final act?
7. Cleopatra says that Antony is more mad than whom for his shield?
8. What does Cleopatra say she will give to Scarus for his valor?
(a) A fertile tract of land.
(b) A feast for a king.
(c) Golden armor.
(d) A silver sword.
9. Who enters the stage bleeding in Act 4, Scene 7?
10. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
(a) A fitting death.
(b) A temporary strategic asset.
(c) A number of hostages.
(d) The best advantage.
11. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
12. Whom does Antony believe responsible for the actions of his fleet?
13. Of what animal of Thessaly does Cleopatra speak?
(a) The snake.
(b) The boar.
(c) The lion.
(d) The manticore.
14. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
15. Whom does Cleopatra send to Antony with false report of her death?
Short Answer Questions
1. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
2. To whose "prepared nails" does Antony refer?
3. Who arrives to announce Antony's death to Caesar?
4. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
5. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)