|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
(b) Been distroyed.
(c) Gained victory.
2. Caesar says that the news of Antony's death is tidings enough to wash the eyes of whom?
3. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
4. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
(a) That he surrender.
(b) That he be taken alive.
(c) That he be driven to shame.
(d) That he be killed.
5. What happens to Cleopatra after Antony's death, in Act 4, Scene 15?
(a) She dies.
(b) She wails uncontrollably.
(c) She sits motionless.
(d) She faints.
6. In the concluding lines of Act 4, Scene 8, Antony says heaven and earth will do what to Antony and his companions?
(a) Abandon them.
(b) Applaud them.
(c) Deride them.
(d) Condemn them.
7. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
8. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
9. What does Agrippa command his men to do in Act 4, Scene 7?
(b) Besiege the city.
10. What does Enobarbus throw against the "flint and hardness" of his fault, figuratively speaking?
(a) His life.
(b) His heart.
(c) His soul.
(d) His will.
11. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The streets.
(d) The palace.
12. With what does Cleopatra kill herself?
(b) A dagger.
(d) A spear.
13. Who brings a basket to Cleopatra?
(a) A clown.
(d) A guard.
14. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(c) Ten times.
15. Whom does Cleopatra say she and her companions shall make proud to take them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
2. In whose arms does Mark Antony die?
3. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
4. What do the soldiers hear after Enobarbus dies?
5. Whom does Antony command to kill him?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)