|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The navy.
(b) The sun.
(c) The heat.
(d) The horse.
2. What does Agrippa command his men to do in Act 4, Scene 7?
(a) Besiege the city.
3. Whom does Cleopatra say she and her companions shall make proud to take them?
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By land.
(b) By sea.
(c) With fire.
(d) By river.
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The blood of Caesar.
(b) His own troops' discipline.
(c) The enemy's endeavor.
(d) Cleopatra's coutenance.
6. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
(b) Gained victory.
(c) Been distroyed.
7. Of whom does Cleopatra report dreaming in Act 5, Scene 2?
(c) Emperor Antony.
(d) A god.
8. What does Antony send after his most recent deserter in Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) The deserter's wife's head.
(b) The deserter's sword.
(c) The deserter's servants.
(d) The deserter's treasure.
9. Of what does Caesar say the death of Antony should have made a greater?
10. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
(a) A temporary strategic asset.
(b) A fitting death.
(c) A number of hostages.
(d) The best advantage.
11. Where does Cleopatra go in Act 4, Scene 13?
(a) Caesar's camp.
(c) The monument.
(d) Her ship.
12. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
13. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
14. To where does the speaker in Act 4, Scene 11, say the speaker and company must go?
(a) To the hills.
(b) To the vales.
(c) To the galleys.
(d) To Alexandria.
15. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
2. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
3. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
4. Who arrives to announce Antony's death to Caesar?
5. Where does Caesar say Cleopatra will be buried?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)