|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
(a) Caesar's ship.
(b) The walls of Alexandria.
(c) The court of guard.
(d) Caesar's tent.
2. Whom does Caesar send to speak to Cleopatra after hearing of Antony's death?
(a) An Egyptian.
3. Whom does Caesar send to accompany the speaker sent to Cleopatra in the first part of the final act?
4. Of whom does Cleopatra report dreaming in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) Emperor Antony.
(d) A god.
5. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A solitary voice singing.
6. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
7. Where does Caesar say Cleopatra will be buried?
(a) Beneath the city.
(b) By Antony.
(c) In Rome.
(d) In the sea.
8. Who enters to guard Cleopatra while Proculeius reports to Caesar?
9. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
10. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
(a) A soldier.
(b) The moon.
(c) The stars.
11. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
12. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
(a) A fitting death.
(b) A temporary strategic asset.
(c) The best advantage.
(d) A number of hostages.
13. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The blood of Caesar.
(b) The enemy's endeavor.
(c) His own troops' discipline.
(d) Cleopatra's coutenance.
14. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The corpse of Antony.
(b) Its Caesar.
(c) The dove.
(d) The olive.
15. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Who alone does Cleopatra say is worthy to conquer Antony?
3. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
4. Who arrives to announce Antony's death to Caesar?
5. Whom does Antony believe responsible for the actions of his fleet?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)