|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra says that Antony is more mad than whom for his shield?
2. Whom does Cleopatra send to Antony with false report of her death?
3. What does Cleopatra say she will give to Scarus for his valor?
(a) A silver sword.
(b) A feast for a king.
(c) A fertile tract of land.
(d) Golden armor.
4. For whom does Antony call at the end of Act 4's twelfth scene?
5. What does Antony send after his most recent deserter in Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) The deserter's sword.
(b) The deserter's servants.
(c) The deserter's wife's head.
(d) The deserter's treasure.
6. Whom does Caesar send to Antony to implore him to surrender in the first scene of the final act?
7. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
8. Caesar says that the news of Antony's death is tidings enough to wash the eyes of whom?
9. What does Antony say his men have all proved themselves in Act 4, Scene 8?
10. Whom does Caesar send to accompany the speaker sent to Cleopatra in the first part of the final act?
11. What happens to Cleopatra after Antony's death, in Act 4, Scene 15?
(a) She sits motionless.
(b) She faints.
(c) She wails uncontrollably.
(d) She dies.
12. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
13. Whose of Caesar's does Antony insist alone is worthy of trust?
14. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The streets.
(d) The palace.
15. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Caesar say the death of Antony should have made a greater?
2. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
4. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. What does Antony call Eros after the latter's suicide?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)