|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Cleopatra's Minister.
(b) The God of Dancing.
(c) The God of Wine.
(d) Ptolemy's assistant.
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
5. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
6. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(b) Siege weapons.
7. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
8. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(c) No one.
9. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
10. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
11. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
12. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) Her death.
(b) A victory.
(c) A flagon of wine.
(d) A kiss.
13. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
14. Upon whose trencher does Antony say he found Cleopatra as a "cold morsel"?
(a) Dead Caesar's.
(b) Living Caesar's.
15. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)