Mid-Book Test (up to Act 4, Scene 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
a) Rameses II.
b) Julius Caesar.
c) Herod of Jewry.
d) Octavius Caesar.
2. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
a) A river.
b) The underworld.
c) A mountain range.
d) A region.
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
b) Marcus Crassus.
4. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
b) The streets.
c) The palace.
5. Who is with Caesar in his...
This section contains 465 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)