1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
3. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
6. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
7. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
8. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 3,303 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)