|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Antony tell Eros he has made the wars with Caesar?
2. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
3. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. Whose hand does Antony clasp in Act 4, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
2. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
3. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
4. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)