|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
(a) A herald.
(b) A schoolmaster.
(c) A provincial governor.
(d) A king.
2. Who accompanies Antony at the outset of Act 4, Scene 12?
3. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(c) No one.
4. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
(a) The vale.
(b) The pine.
(c) The coast.
(d) The hill.
5. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
2. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
3. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
4. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
5. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)