|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Octavius Caesar.
(b) Herod of Jewry.
(c) Rameses II.
(d) Julius Caesar.
2. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
3. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
4. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
5. Who brings news to Antony that Cleopatra is not dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
2. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
4. Whom does Cleopatra say she and her companions shall make proud to take them?
5. Whom does Caesar send to accompany the speaker sent to Cleopatra in the first part of the final act?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)