|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
2. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A basilisk.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A crocodile.
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Write to him.
(c) Think of him.
(d) Curse him.
4. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. Whom does Antony believe responsible for the actions of his fleet?
3. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
4. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)