|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony foreshadow by telling Eros that they must sleep, after Mardian delivers news of Cleopatra's death?
(a) Their surrender.
(b) Cleopatra's last betrayal.
(c) Their death.
(d) Their defeat.
2. Cleopatra says that Antony is more mad than whom for his shield?
3. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
4. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
(d) Next week.
5. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
(a) On the land.
(b) To the galleys.
(c) Between the hills.
(d) Up the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Cleopatra tell her messenger to report as her last word to Antony?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)