|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Think of him.
2. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(c) No one.
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) The green sickness.
(b) A broken heart.
(c) A rheumatism.
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His army.
(b) His soul.
(c) His heart.
(d) His courage.
5. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The dove.
(b) The olive.
(c) Its Caesar.
(d) The corpse of Antony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
4. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to Antony with false report of her death?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)