|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caesar send to Antony to implore him to surrender in the first scene of the final act?
2. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
3. What decision does Antony lament to the solider who greets him in the fifth scene of the fourth act?
(a) To fight at land.
(b) To fight at sea.
(c) To seek out Cleopatra.
(d) To challenge Caesar.
4. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) A victory.
(b) A flagon of wine.
(c) A kiss.
(d) Her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
2. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
3. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
4. What does Agrippa command his men to do in Act 4, Scene 7?
5. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)