|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caesar says that the news of Antony's death is tidings enough to wash the eyes of whom?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(c) His own.
3. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. For what does Antony tell Eros he has made the wars with Caesar?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)