|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
(a) A ship.
(b) A ditch.
(c) A bed.
(d) The Nile.
2. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They weep.
(b) They flee.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They quail.
5. To what spurned suicidal lover of Roman lore does Antony refer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
3. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
4. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
5. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)