|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
4. What happens to Cleopatra after Antony's death, in Act 4, Scene 15?
(a) She wails uncontrollably.
(b) She faints.
(c) She sits motionless.
(d) She dies.
5. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Cleopatra tell her messenger to report as her last word to Antony?
3. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
4. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)