|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra tell her messenger to report as her last word to Antony?
2. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
(a) Take his gold.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Make peace with Caesar.
3. Who alone does Cleopatra say is worthy to conquer Antony?
(a) A god.
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(b) The Alps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. For what does Antony tell Eros he has made the wars with Caesar?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)