|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
2. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
(a) Between the hills.
(b) Up the river.
(c) On the land.
(d) To the galleys.
5. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antony have Thyreus's punished?
2. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)