|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
(a) His soul.
(c) His heart.
(d) His ship.
2. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The palace.
(d) The streets.
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Antony tell Eros he has made the wars with Caesar?
2. What happens to Cleopatra after Antony's death, in Act 4, Scene 15?
3. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
4. What does Antony call Eros after the latter's suicide?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)