|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
2. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(d) A hundred.
4. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A river.
(b) The underworld.
(c) A region.
(d) A mountain range.
5. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(b) The green sickness.
(c) A broken heart.
(d) A rheumatism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra say she will give to Scarus for his valor?
2. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
3. Whose "case of that huge spirit now is cold" as said by Cleopatra?
4. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
5. What does Enobarbus throw against the "flint and hardness" of his fault, figuratively speaking?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)