|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(b) The streets.
(c) The palace.
2. What does Enobarbus throw against the "flint and hardness" of his fault, figuratively speaking?
(a) His life.
(b) His soul.
(c) His will.
(d) His heart.
3. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
4. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
5. What does Antony foreshadow by telling Eros that they must sleep, after Mardian delivers news of Cleopatra's death?
(a) Cleopatra's last betrayal.
(b) Their death.
(c) Their defeat.
(d) Their surrender.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
5. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)