|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
(a) The hill.
(b) The coast.
(c) The pine.
(d) The vale.
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Pompey's victory.
(b) Antony's marriage.
(c) Antony's death.
(d) Antony's ailing.
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) A rheumatism.
(d) The green sickness.
5. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. How many soldiers speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. For whom does Antony call at the end of Act 4's twelfth scene?
4. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
5. In whose arms does Mark Antony die?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)