|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By land.
(b) By river.
(c) With fire.
(d) By sea.
2. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
3. Where does Cleopatra go in Act 4, Scene 13?
(a) Her ship.
(b) The monument.
(c) Caesar's camp.
4. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
5. Whom does Caesar send to Antony to implore him to surrender in the first scene of the final act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
3. Whom does Cleopatra say she and her companions shall make proud to take them?
4. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)