|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
(a) To the galleys.
(b) On the land.
(c) Up the river.
(d) Between the hills.
2. To where does the speaker in Act 4, Scene 11, say the speaker and company must go?
(a) To the vales.
(b) To the galleys.
(c) To the hills.
(d) To Alexandria.
3. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Pompey's victory.
(b) Antony's marriage.
(c) Antony's death.
(d) Antony's ailing.
5. Whom does Caesar send to Antony to implore him to surrender in the first scene of the final act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. Whom does Cleopatra say she and her companions shall make proud to take them?
3. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
4. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
5. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)