|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A basilisk.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A serpent.
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's envy.
(b) Lepidus's greed.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
4. Whom does Caesar send to speak to Cleopatra after hearing of Antony's death?
(d) An Egyptian.
5. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Whose "case of that huge spirit now is cold" as said by Cleopatra?
3. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
5. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)