|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From next to where does Antony go to discover the outcome of the sea-battle at Alexandria?
(a) The coast.
(b) The vale.
(c) The hill.
(d) The pine.
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to Antony with false report of her death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caesar send to Antony to implore him to surrender in the first scene of the final act?
2. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
3. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
4. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
5. What does Antony foreshadow by telling Eros that they must sleep, after Mardian delivers news of Cleopatra's death?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)