|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who alone does Cleopatra say is worthy to conquer Antony?
(a) A god.
2. Whose of Caesar's does Antony insist alone is worthy of trust?
3. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(a) Poisoned grape juice.
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The dove.
(b) The corpse of Antony.
(c) Its Caesar.
(d) The olive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
2. What does Cleopatra tell her messenger to report as her last word to Antony?
3. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)