|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caesar send to accompany the speaker sent to Cleopatra in the first part of the final act?
2. Whose hand does Antony clasp in Act 4, Scene 8?
3. What does Antony say his men have all proved themselves in Act 4, Scene 8?
4. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) A flagon of wine.
(b) A victory.
(c) Her death.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
2. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
3. What has Antony's fleet done at Alexandria?
4. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
5. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)