|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. What does Antony call Eros after the latter's suicide?
(a) Cleopatra's shadow.
(b) Much better the man.
(c) Twice the fool.
(d) Thrice-nobler than he.
4. What do the soldiers hear after Enobarbus dies?
(c) The sea.
5. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whose trencher does Antony say he found Cleopatra as a "cold morsel"?
2. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
3. Caesar says that the news of Antony's death is tidings enough to wash the eyes of whom?
4. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)