|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ptolemy's assistant.
(b) Cleopatra's Minister.
(c) The God of Dancing.
(d) The God of Wine.
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Think of him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Pray for him.
3. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
4. How many soldiers speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's pride.
(b) Antony's rage.
(c) Antony's cowardice.
(d) Antony's flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
4. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
5. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)