|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Antony tell Eros he has made the wars with Caesar?
2. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
3. Who accompanies Antony at the outset of Act 4, Scene 12?
4. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's cowardice.
(b) Antony's flight.
(c) Antony's pride.
(d) Antony's rage.
5. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
4. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
5. In the concluding lines of Act 4, Scene 8, Antony says heaven and earth will do what to Antony and his companions?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)