|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
(a) That he be driven to shame.
(b) That he surrender.
(c) That he be taken alive.
(d) That he be killed.
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. What does Agrippa command his men to do in Act 4, Scene 7?
(b) Besiege the city.
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's flight.
(b) Antony's rage.
(c) Antony's cowardice.
(d) Antony's pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
2. What does Antony say his men have all proved themselves in Act 4, Scene 8?
3. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)