|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
2. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
3. Whom does Antony call a "great fairy"?
4. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) On the cheek.
(b) Like a husband.
(c) Like a soldier.
(d) On the hand.
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
2. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)