|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of men does Antony lament his poor fortunes have corrupted?
(a) Brave men.
(b) Cowardly men.
(c) Those already corrupt.
(d) Honest men.
2. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(d) No one.
3. What decision does Antony lament to the solider who greets him in the fifth scene of the fourth act?
(a) To seek out Cleopatra.
(b) To fight at land.
(c) To fight at sea.
(d) To challenge Caesar.
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
2. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
4. Whose hand does Antony clasp in Act 4, Scene 8?
5. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)