|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By land.
(b) By river.
(c) By sea.
(d) With fire.
2. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The God of Dancing.
(b) Ptolemy's assistant.
(c) Cleopatra's Minister.
(d) The God of Wine.
3. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what word does Enobarbus describe his revolt in comparison to Antony's nobility?
2. Who enters the stage bleeding in Act 4, Scene 7?
3. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)