|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His army.
(b) His courage.
(c) His heart.
(d) His soul.
2. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(d) Ten times.
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Think of him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Write to him.
4. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
2. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
3. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
4. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)