|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers resolve to do about the noise in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Follow it.
(b) Silence it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Listen to it.
2. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) The royal occupation.
(b) The great test.
(c) A daily labor.
(d) A gruesome drudergy.
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) Its Caesar.
(b) The corpse of Antony.
(c) The olive.
(d) The dove.
5. How does the speaker in Act 4's eleventh scene say the associated army shall be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
3. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
4. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
5. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)