|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) On the hand.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) Like a soldier.
(d) Like a husband.
2. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) The great test.
(b) A daily labor.
(c) The royal occupation.
(d) A gruesome drudergy.
3. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(c) No one.
4. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
(a) That he be killed.
(b) That he be driven to shame.
(c) That he be taken alive.
(d) That he surrender.
5. What does Antony say his men have all proved themselves in Act 4, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
2. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
3. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)