|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
2. Upon what does Antony say he will look in line 9 of Act 4's tenth scene?
(a) The enemy's endeavor.
(b) Cleopatra's coutenance.
(c) The blood of Caesar.
(d) His own troops' discipline.
3. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
3. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
4. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. In the concluding lines of Act 4, Scene 8, Antony says heaven and earth will do what to Antony and his companions?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)