|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What may be held in the location to which the speaker and company go in Act 4, scene 11?
(a) The best advantage.
(b) A temporary strategic asset.
(c) A number of hostages.
(d) A fitting death.
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "My gem of Egypt."
(b) "A blot on my conscience."
(c) "The deadly basilisk."
(d) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
3. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) By land.
(b) By sea.
(c) With fire.
(d) By river.
4. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
5. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
2. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. How does the speaker in Act 4's eleventh scene say the associated army shall be?
5. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)