|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her coming to him.
(b) Her re-marriage.
(c) Her death.
(d) Her giving birth.
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
2. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
3. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)