|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Lustful endeavors.
(d) Foreign travels.
3. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. How does the speaker in Act 4's eleventh scene say the associated army shall be?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
2. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
3. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)