|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
3. In the concluding lines of Act 4, Scene 8, Antony says heaven and earth will do what to Antony and his companions?
(a) Applaud them.
(b) Condemn them.
(c) Abandon them.
(d) Deride them.
4. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
(a) The court of guard.
(b) Caesar's ship.
(c) Caesar's tent.
(d) The walls of Alexandria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
2. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
3. To where does Cleopatra go after Antony departs to battle near the city of Alexandria?
4. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)