|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Antony intend his foot soldiers to stay in Act 4, Scene 10?
(c) Caesar's foot.
(d) Caesar's ships.
2. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
(b) His heart.
(c) His soul.
(d) His ship.
3. To whom does Enobarbus attribute all the fault of the defeat in battle at Actium?
(a) Mark Antony.
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(b) The Alps.
5. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
(a) A hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
4. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
5. How does the speaker in Act 4's eleventh scene say the associated army shall be?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)