|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(c) The streets.
(d) The palace.
2. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "The deadly basilisk."
(b) "A blot on my conscience."
(c) "My gem of Egypt."
(d) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
4. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
5. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A debate.
(b) A game of wits.
(c) A duel.
(d) A battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
3. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
4. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)