|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Octavius Caesar.
(d) Herod of Jewry.
2. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The present morning.
(b) The sound of trumpets before war.
(c) The sight of one's beloved before battle.
(d) A battle fought at night.
3. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
4. What does Antony call the work of a soldier in war?
(a) The great test.
(b) The royal occupation.
(c) A gruesome drudergy.
(d) A daily labor.
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
2. How does Antony have Thyreus's punished?
3. Who enters the stage bleeding in Act 4, Scene 7?
4. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
5. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)