|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do the soldiers carry Enobarbus's body?
(a) The court of guard.
(b) The walls of Alexandria.
(c) Caesar's tent.
(d) Caesar's ship.
2. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
3. What does Cleopatra say she will give to Scarus for his valor?
(a) Golden armor.
(b) A fertile tract of land.
(c) A feast for a king.
(d) A silver sword.
4. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
5. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
2. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
3. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
5. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)