|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the speaker in Act 4, Scene 11, say the speaker and company must go?
(a) To the vales.
(b) To Alexandria.
(c) To the galleys.
(d) To the hills.
2. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
3. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Reckless violence.
(c) Imperial ambition.
(d) Loving too dearly.
5. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
3. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
4. Where does Antony position his foot soldiers before the second day of battle at Alexandria?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)