|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
3. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
4. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
5. What does Antony say his men have all proved themselves in Act 4, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
2. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
3. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
4. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)