|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
3. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her coming to him.
(b) Her re-marriage.
(c) Her giving birth.
(d) Her death.
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "My gem of Egypt."
(b) "A blot on my conscience."
(c) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(d) "The deadly basilisk."
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
3. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)