|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
3. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The sea.
4. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
4. What is the Greek name for "holy Phoebus" to whom Antony refers?
5. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)