|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(b) No one.
2. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
(a) Make peace with Caesar.
(b) Take his gold.
(d) Kill him.
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(b) The green sickness.
(c) A rheumatism.
(d) A broken heart.
4. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(a) No one.
5. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They quail.
(b) They flee.
(c) They weep.
(d) They laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Enobarbus call to be his witness in delivering his soliloquy?
2. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
3. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)