|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
(a) With fire.
(b) By river.
(c) By sea.
(d) By land.
2. How many lines are there in Act 4, Scene 11?
3. What is an appropriate synonym for "appointment" as used in line 8 of Act 4, Scene 10?
4. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) A solitary voice singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
3. Whose hand does Antony clasp in Act 4, Scene 8?
4. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. Who is speaking in Act 4, Scene 11?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)