|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
(a) Live for now, and soon, die.
(b) Fight, and live.
(c) Think, and die.
(d) Sleep, and die.
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What does Antony say his men have all proved themselves in Act 4, Scene 8?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
3. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
4. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
5. Who accompanies Antony in Act 4, Scene 10?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)