|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "spritely comfort"?
(a) Ten times.
2. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
3. The best force of the opposition is said by the speaker of the play's shortest scene to be put where?
(a) On the land.
(b) To the galleys.
(c) Up the river.
(d) Between the hills.
4. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The dove.
(b) Its Caesar.
(c) The corpse of Antony.
(d) The olive.
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
3. How is the army of Caesar preparing for the second day of battle at Alexandria?
4. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)