|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
2. How many soldiers are present in Act 4, Scene 9?
3. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The corpse of Antony.
(b) The olive.
(c) Its Caesar.
(d) The dove.
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
4. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
5. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)