|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
3. To whom does Enobarbus attribute all the fault of the defeat in battle at Actium?
(a) Mark Antony.
4. What do the soldiers hear after Enobarbus dies?
(d) The sea.
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A sword.
(b) A knife.
(c) A whip.
(d) A spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
3. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
5. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)