|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(b) Poisoned grape juice.
2. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
4. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They quail.
(b) They weep.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They flee.
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
3. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)