|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
(a) Caesar's best fighters.
(b) Pompey's fighters.
(d) Antony's deserters.
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
4. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
5. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Antony send after his most recent deserter in Act 4, Scene 5?
5. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)