|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
2. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The heat.
(b) The sun.
(c) The navy.
(d) The horse.
3. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(c) The Alps.
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Imperial ambition.
(c) Reckless violence.
(d) Loving too dearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
3. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
4. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)