|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "The deadly basilisk."
(b) "My gem of Egypt."
(c) "A blot on my conscience."
(d) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
4. What does Enobarbus say is the cause of the "odd tricks" shot out of Antony's mind?
5. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
2. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
3. How many times "of better fortune" does Enobarbus say that Caesar is, in comparison to Antony?
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Whom is it reported by Enobarbus that Caesar has hanged without good reason?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)