|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony send after his most recent deserter in Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) The deserter's sword.
(b) The deserter's treasure.
(c) The deserter's servants.
(d) The deserter's wife's head.
2. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A market-maid.
(b) A thief.
(c) A corpse.
(d) A queen.
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
5. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
2. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
3. How many soldiers speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
5. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)