|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
2. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
(b) Make peace with Caesar.
(c) Take his gold.
(d) Kill him.
3. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
5. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(c) The palace.
(d) The streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
4. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
5. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)