|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. Upon whose trencher does Antony say he found Cleopatra as a "cold morsel"?
(a) Living Caesar's.
(b) Dead Caesar's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
2. How does Caesar respond to Antony's challenge?
3. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
4. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)