|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The sea.
2. What do the soldiers resolve to do about the noise in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Silence it.
(b) Follow it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Listen to it.
3. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
4. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
(a) His heart.
(c) His soul.
(d) His ship.
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
2. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
3. What is the meaning of "dolorous" as used by Antony in line 39 of Act 4, Scene 2?
4. Who enters the stage bleeding in Act 4, Scene 7?
5. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)