|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A market-maid.
(b) A queen.
(c) A thief.
(d) A corpse.
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(a) Poisoned grape juice.
3. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
4. Who arrives and claims that the enemy is beaten and his side's advantage serves for "a fair victory" in the seventh scene of the fourth act?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(d) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
3. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. What is Caesar's will regarding Antony in Act 4, Scene 6?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)