|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caesar say the world shall bear freely if the battle of Alexandria goes well?
(a) The olive.
(b) Its Caesar.
(c) The dove.
(d) The corpse of Antony.
2. Who does Antony demand bring his armor in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A basilisk.
4. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
(a) The present morning.
(b) The sound of trumpets before war.
(c) A battle fought at night.
(d) The sight of one's beloved before battle.
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
3. How many soldiers speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Who enters the stage bleeding in Act 4, Scene 7?
5. What is the meaning of "scotches" as used by Scarus?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)