|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
2. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
4. Who accompanies Antony into his camp in Act 4, Scene 5?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
2. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
4. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
5. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)