|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
2. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A thief.
(c) A market-maid.
(d) A queen.
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony say he will possibly bathe in the "blood / Shall make it live again" in the second scene of the fourth act?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
4. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)