|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
(a) Take his gold.
(c) Make peace with Caesar.
(d) Kill him.
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her giving birth.
(b) Her re-marriage.
(c) Her coming to him.
(d) Her death.
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
4. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
(a) Kissing Cleopatra's hand.
(b) Holding Cleopatra's hand.
(c) Bring Cleopatra a letter.
(d) Insulting Mark Antony.
5. What god does the Second Soldier say is leaving Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
4. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
5. What sort of men does Antony lament his poor fortunes have corrupted?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)