|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. What does Antony send after his most recent deserter in Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) The deserter's wife's head.
(b) The deserter's servants.
(c) The deserter's treasure.
(d) The deserter's sword.
4. What do the soldiers resolve to do about the noise in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) Listen to it.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Follow it.
(d) Silence it.
5. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Caesar put in the van of his attack against Antony at Alexandria?
2. Upon whose trencher does Antony say he found Cleopatra as a "cold morsel"?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)