|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
2. What effect does Antony's odd trick in speaking to his servants produce on the servants?
(a) They quail.
(b) They flee.
(c) They laugh.
(d) They weep.
3. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
(c) A solitary voice singing.
4. Where does Enobarbus seek to die?
(a) A ship.
(b) The Nile.
(c) A ditch.
(d) A bed.
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom has Antony's most recent deserter been discovered in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
3. Who goes to make Caesar's will regarding Antony known to the troops?
4. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)