|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A mountain range.
(b) A river.
(c) The underworld.
(d) A region.
2. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Loving too dearly.
(b) Reckless violence.
(d) Imperial ambition.
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
3. With whom does Caesar exchange speech in Act 4, Scene 1?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)