|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(b) Mark Antony's mother.
(d) Mark Antony's father.
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(b) His own.
3. To what does Antony challenge Caesar in his letter, read at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) A game of wits.
(b) A debate.
(c) A duel.
(d) A battle.
4. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(b) Siege weapons.
5. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. How many times will Antony reward Scarus for his "good valor"?
4. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)