|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
3. What does Antony send after his most recent deserter in Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) The deserter's wife's head.
(b) The deserter's sword.
(c) The deserter's servants.
(d) The deserter's treasure.
4. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
5. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
2. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What god does the Second Soldier say is leaving Antony?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)