|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise disturbs the soldiers in Act 4, Scene 3?
(d) A solitary voice singing.
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "A blot on my conscience."
(b) "The deadly basilisk."
(c) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(d) "My gem of Egypt."
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)