|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antony kiss Cleopatra before departing for battle near Alexandria?
(a) Like a soldier.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) Like a husband.
(d) On the hand.
2. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(d) No one.
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Pray for him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Think of him.
5. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(a) Mark Antony's father.
(b) Mark Antony's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
2. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
3. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
5. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)