|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. To whom does Enobarbus attribute all the fault of the defeat in battle at Actium?
(d) Mark Antony.
3. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "My gem of Egypt."
(b) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(c) "A blot on my conscience."
(d) "The deadly basilisk."
5. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
2. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
4. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)