|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A market-maid.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A thief.
(d) A queen.
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
3. What is the "rumor" about of which the Second Soldier speaks in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The streets.
(d) The palace.
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her re-marriage.
(b) Her coming to him.
(c) Her giving birth.
(d) Her death.
5. With what does Caesar reward his army in the beginning of Act 4?
(b) A feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
3. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)