|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's greed.
(d) Lepidus's cruelty.
2. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
3. What does Caesar's companion say indicates Antony is ready to fall in the beginning of the fourth act?
(a) Antony's flight.
(b) Antony's pride.
(c) Antony's rage.
(d) Antony's cowardice.
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. When does Caesar say he will attack after receiving Antony's challenge?
3. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)