|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
3. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
4. Upon what does one of the soldiers place his hope of the battle on foot in Act 4, Scene 3?
(a) The horse.
(b) The heat.
(c) The navy.
(d) The sun.
5. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
3. What does Antony, in Act 4, Scene 2's terminal line, say he and his fellows ought to drown?
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
5. How many soldiers speak in Act 4, Scene 3?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)