|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
(a) Bring Cleopatra a letter.
(b) Insulting Mark Antony.
(c) Kissing Cleopatra's hand.
(d) Holding Cleopatra's hand.
2. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
3. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. Of what does Antony say Cleopatra is armorer?
(a) His soul.
(b) His army.
(c) His heart.
(d) His courage.
5. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
(a) A king.
(b) A provincial governor.
(c) A schoolmaster.
(d) A herald.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What does Antony compare to the spirit of a youth who "means to be of note," in Act 4, Scene 4?
4. Who is it revealed has deserted Antony in Act 4?
5. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)