|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
(a) A flagon of wine.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A victory.
(d) Her death.
2. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's greed.
3. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
(a) Think, and die.
(b) Live for now, and soon, die.
(c) Fight, and live.
(d) Sleep, and die.
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)