|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Herod of Jewry.
(c) Octavius Caesar.
(d) Julius Caesar.
4. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
5. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
2. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)