|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A queen.
(c) A thief.
(d) A market-maid.
3. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A spear.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A whip.
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
5. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Rameses II.
(b) Octavius Caesar.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Julius Caesar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
2. To whom does Enobarbus attribute all the fault of the defeat in battle at Actium?
3. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)