|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
3. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
5. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
4. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)