|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A corpse.
(b) A market-maid.
(c) A queen.
(d) A thief.
4. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(a) Mark Antony's mother.
(c) Mark Antony's father.
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
3. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)