|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
3. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
4. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
5. How does Antony have Thyreus's punished?
(a) By castration.
(b) By hanging.
(c) By whipping.
(d) By mutilating his lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)