|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Enobarbus attribute all the fault of the defeat in battle at Actium?
(c) Mark Antony.
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A word game.
(c) A game of cards.
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(b) "A blot on my conscience."
(c) "My gem of Egypt."
(d) "The deadly basilisk."
5. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
2. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
5. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)