|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
2. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
3. How does Antony have Thyreus's punished?
(a) By hanging.
(b) By whipping.
(c) By castration.
(d) By mutilating his lips.
4. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(b) No one.
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)