|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
2. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
3. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
4. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(d) Siege weapons.
5. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
2. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
3. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
4. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)