|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A mountain range.
(b) A region.
(c) The underworld.
(d) A river.
5. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
4. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)