|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. Whom does Caesar send to win Cleopatra from Antony?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)