|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
2. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
2. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
3. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
4. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
5. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)