|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
2. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
5. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
4. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)