|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
2. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Reckless violence.
(c) Loving too dearly.
(d) Imperial ambition.
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)