|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
3. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "The deadly basilisk."
(b) "A blot on my conscience."
(c) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(d) "My gem of Egypt."
4. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
3. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
4. Antony says he will make who (or what) love him the next time he fights in Act 3, Scene 13?
5. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)