|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) The underworld.
(b) A mountain range.
(c) A region.
(d) A river.
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Curse him.
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action of Thyreus's inspires Mark Antony to have him punished?
2. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)