|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
2. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
3. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
4. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
3. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
4. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)