|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ptolemy's assistant.
(b) The God of Dancing.
(c) Cleopatra's Minister.
(d) The God of Wine.
2. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Loving too dearly.
(b) Imperial ambition.
(d) Reckless violence.
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
3. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)