|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A whip.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
2. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(c) Foreign travels.
(d) Lustful endeavors.
4. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
5. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
3. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
4. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
5. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)