|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When asked by Cleopatra "what shall we do?" in Act 3, Scene 13, what does Enobarbus reply?
(a) Live for now, and soon, die.
(b) Fight, and live.
(c) Sleep, and die.
(d) Think, and die.
2. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
3. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)