|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(c) No one.
2. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(a) Mark Antony's mother.
(b) Mark Antony's father.
3. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A river.
(b) A region.
(c) A mountain range.
(d) The underworld.
4. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
(b) Take his gold.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Make peace with Caesar.
5. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
2. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What does Antony say was tied to Cleopatra's rudder "by the strings"?
5. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)