|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
4. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's greed.
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
4. Where does Antony, through Euphornius, request to live if Egypt is denied to him by Caesar?
5. What of Cleopatra's does Antony say repays him for the loss at Actium?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)