|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Curse him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Think of him.
2. How does Antony have Thyreus's punished?
(a) By hanging.
(b) By whipping.
(c) By mutilating his lips.
(d) By castration.
3. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(a) Siege weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
2. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
3. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
4. Which of the following does Antony NOT command his men to do after his defeat at Actium?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)