|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of the man Antony sends as an ambassador to Caesar after Actium?
(a) A provincial governor.
(b) A schoolmaster.
(c) A herald.
(d) A king.
2. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
3. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
4. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
5. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A game of cards.
(c) A word game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
2. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
4. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)