|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(a) No one.
3. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(d) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
5. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)