|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A river.
(b) A region.
(c) A mountain range.
(d) The underworld.
3. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
(c) The Alps.
4. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
(a) Her giving birth.
(b) Her re-marriage.
(c) Her coming to him.
(d) Her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
4. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
5. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)