|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "A blot on my conscience."
(b) "My gem of Egypt."
(c) "The deadly basilisk."
(d) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
2. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(b) Marcus Crassus.
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Cleopatra's Minister.
(b) Ptolemy's assistant.
(c) The God of Wine.
(d) The God of Dancing.
5. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
2. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)