|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
(a) The sea.
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(d) No one.
4. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
5. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
2. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)