|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
2. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's greed.
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)