|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(c) Mark Antony's mother.
(d) Mark Antony's father.
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A rheumatism.
(b) The green sickness.
(d) A broken heart.
3. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
2. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
5. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)