|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
3. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
4. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A basilisk.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A serpent.
5. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
3. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)