|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A region.
(b) A river.
(c) The underworld.
(d) A mountain range.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)