|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A queen.
(b) A corpse.
(c) A thief.
(d) A market-maid.
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
5. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A basilisk.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A serpent.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
3. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
4. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
5. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)