|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(a) Siege weapons.
3. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(b) No one.
4. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
3. Whose flight has given example to the rest of the men on the losing side?
4. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
5. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)