|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A river.
(b) A mountain range.
(c) A region.
(d) The underworld.
2. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
(d) No one.
3. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
4. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. For what reason does Caesar claim he arrested Lepidus?
(a) Lepidus's greed.
(b) Lepidus's envy.
(c) Lepidus's cruelty.
(d) Lepidus's suspicious behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
4. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
5. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)