|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
5. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)