|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Foreign travels.
(c) Lustful endeavors.
2. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
3. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
4. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Julius Caesar.
(b) Herod of Jewry.
(c) Rameses II.
(d) Octavius Caesar.
5. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
2. In what field of battle does Antony proclaim he will engage Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
5. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)