|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
3. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(c) Siege weapons.
5. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A market-maid.
(b) A queen.
(c) A thief.
(d) A corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
2. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
3. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)