|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
4. Whom does Enobarbus say he will follow now that the battle is over?
(a) No one.
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Reckless violence.
(c) Imperial ambition.
(d) Loving too dearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
2. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
3. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)