|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
2. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(a) Siege weapons.
3. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) A mountain range.
(b) A region.
(c) The underworld.
(d) A river.
4. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A sword.
(b) A whip.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. According to Canidius, where did Caesar fight Pompey?
5. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)