|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(a) Marcus Crassus.
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what isle was Sextus Pompeius "spoil'd" by the account of Caesar?
2. What location is reported as being taken by Caesar in Act 3, Scene 7?
3. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)