|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
2. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A basilisk.
(b) A serpent.
(c) A crocodile.
(d) A scorpion.
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who does Antony report has made new wars against Pompey?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
3. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)