|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what location does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(a) Foreign travels.
(b) Lustful endeavors.
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Imperial ambition.
(c) Reckless violence.
(d) Loving too dearly.
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
4. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)