|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Reckless violence.
(b) Loving too dearly.
(c) Imperial ambition.
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
(a) A thief.
(b) A market-maid.
(c) A queen.
(d) A corpse.
4. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Pompey's victory.
(b) Antony's death.
(c) Antony's ailing.
(d) Antony's marriage.
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. Who does Canidius say he will follow now that the battle of Actium is over?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
4. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
5. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)