|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose ship hoists its sail and flies, "like a cow in June"?
2. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
3. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's marriage.
(b) Antony's death.
(c) Antony's ailing.
(d) Pompey's victory.
4. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
5. What is the name of the lieutenant of Caesar, who leads his land army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
2. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
3. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
4. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
5. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)