|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(d) Siege weapons.
2. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
(a) The underworld.
(b) A region.
(c) A mountain range.
(d) A river.
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
2. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
3. It is reported in Act 3, Scene 5, that Caesar has arrested whom?
4. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)