|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
2. Whom does Alexas use as an example in saying that no one would dare not look on Cleopatra when she is ill-pleased?
(a) Octavius Caesar.
(b) Rameses II.
(c) Herod of Jewry.
(d) Julius Caesar.
3. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
4. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ptolemy's assistant.
(b) The God of Wine.
(c) The God of Dancing.
(d) Cleopatra's Minister.
5. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
2. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
3. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
4. Towards where do the ships of the defeated flee?
5. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)