|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
2. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A whip.
(b) A knife.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
3. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
4. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
5. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "The deadly basilisk."
(b) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
(c) "A blot on my conscience."
(d) "My gem of Egypt."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
2. To whom does Caesar compare Octavia's return to Rome?
3. How does the messenger report the voice of Octavia to Cleopatra?
4. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
5. Where is Antony reported as being, by Caesar, in Act 3, Scene 6?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)