|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 9 | Act 3, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony hope to see the enemy numbers of by placing his squadrons on "yond side o' the hill"?
(d) Siege weapons.
2. Whose presence does Enorbarbus say must puzzle Antony?
(d) His own.
3. In Act 3, Scene 5, who delivers news to Enobarbus?
4. What is the name of the man who accompanies Caesar in Act 3, Scene 8?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Who is sent by Antony to intervene with Caesar in an attempt to prevent civil war?
3. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
4. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. About what age does the messenger report his guessing of Octavia's age to Cleopatra?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)