|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Sextus Pompeius.
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Lustful endeavors.
(c) Foreign travels.
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(d) Marcus Crassus.
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)