|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
2. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
3. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Imperial ambition.
(b) Reckless violence.
(c) Loving too dearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)