|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
2. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
3. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Imperial ambition.
(c) Loving too dearly.
(d) Reckless violence.
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
3. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
4. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
5. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)