|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
2. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(b) Lustful endeavors.
(d) Foreign travels.
5. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The God of Dancing.
(b) The God of Wine.
(c) Ptolemy's assistant.
(d) Cleopatra's Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
3. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
5. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)