|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
3. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
2. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
3. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
4. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
5. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)