|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Curse him.
(b) Think of him.
(c) Write to him.
(d) Pray for him.
2. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
3. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
4. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ptolemy's assistant.
(b) Cleopatra's Minister.
(c) The God of Dancing.
(d) The God of Wine.
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
2. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
3. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
4. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)