|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A serpent.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A basilisk.
2. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)