|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
(b) Sextus Pompeius.
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Sextus Pompeius.
3. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
(a) Lustful endeavors.
(d) Foreign travels.
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A game of cards.
(d) A word game.
5. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)