|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A whip.
(d) A sword.
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The God of Dancing.
(b) The God of Wine.
(c) Cleopatra's Minister.
(d) Ptolemy's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
2. To where does Antony send Ventidius in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
5. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)