|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Imperial ambition.
(b) Reckless violence.
(c) Loving too dearly.
2. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
3. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) The green sickness.
(b) A broken heart.
(d) A rheumatism.
4. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
4. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
5. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)