|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
2. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Sextus Pompeius.
3. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(b) Poisoned grape juice.
4. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A knife.
(b) A whip.
(c) A sword.
(d) A spear.
5. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
3. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
5. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)