|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Pompey's victory.
(b) Antony's ailing.
(c) Antony's marriage.
(d) Antony's death.
3. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Cleopatra's Minister.
(b) Ptolemy's assistant.
(c) The God of Wine.
(d) The God of Dancing.
4. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) A broken heart.
(b) The green sickness.
(c) A rheumatism.
5. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
2. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
3. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
4. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)