|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(c) Sextus Pompeius.
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(a) Mark Antony's father.
(c) Mark Antony's mother.
4. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The God of Dancing.
(b) The God of Wine.
(c) Ptolemy's assistant.
(d) Cleopatra's Minister.
5. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
2. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)