|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
2. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
3. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ptolemy's assistant.
(b) The God of Wine.
(c) Cleopatra's Minister.
(d) The God of Dancing.
4. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
3. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
4. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)