|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
(c) Marcus Crassus.
2. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
3. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Loving too dearly.
(c) Imperial ambition.
(d) Reckless violence.
4. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
5. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Pompey's victory.
(b) Antony's ailing.
(c) Antony's marriage.
(d) Antony's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
2. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
3. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
4. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)