|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
3. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
4. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(b) A word game.
(c) A game of cards.
5. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
2. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
3. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)