|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A spear.
(b) A knife.
(c) A whip.
(d) A sword.
2. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
3. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
4. At whose house does Act 2, Scene 2 unfold?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(d) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body is borne before the triumphant victor in Parthia?
2. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
4. Who emerges triumphant in Parthia?
5. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)