|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Ptolemy's assistant.
(b) The God of Wine.
(c) Cleopatra's Minister.
(d) The God of Dancing.
2. In praising Antony, Cleopatra says in Act 2, Scene 5, she has dispraised whom?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
(a) A crocodile.
(b) A basilisk.
(c) A scorpion.
(d) A serpent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
2. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
3. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
4. Pompey tells Menas in Act 2, Scene 7, that his honor leads his what?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)