|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra imagine Antony calls her at the end of the first act?
(a) "The deadly basilisk."
(b) "My gem of Egypt."
(c) "A blot on my conscience."
(d) "My serpent of 'old Nile'."
2. To whom does Enobarbus speak in the first part of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(c) Mark Antony's mother.
(d) Mark Antony's father.
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
2. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
3. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
4. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
5. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)