|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
2. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
(b) Mark Antony's mother.
(d) Mark Antony's father.
3. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
4. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What, in the play's beginning, is the "tawny front" upon which Antony has turned his view?
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what does Caesar warn Antony in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
3. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. To whom does the triumphant victor in the first scene of Act 3 speak?
5. Of what is Antony told concerning his wife in the play's second scene?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)