|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to Enobarbus, ails Lepidus after the meeting with Pompey?
(a) The green sickness.
(b) A rheumatism.
(c) A broken heart.
2. To where does Antony decide he must go in the beginning of the play?
3. What does Cleopatra insist Charmian give her to drink at the last scene of Act 1?
(c) Poisoned grape juice.
4. From how many messengers does Antony receive news in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How many days does Lepidus say Mecaenas and Agrippa will gain on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
2. Who brings news to Pompey that Mark Antony is returning to Rome?
3. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
4. What is the "Tiber" to which Antony refers at the beginning of the play?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)