|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following accompanies Pompey at his house?
2. With what weapon does Cleopatra threaten the messenger from Italy?
(a) A spear.
(b) A sword.
(c) A whip.
(d) A knife.
3. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
4. Whom does Cleopatra send to report on the features of Octavia?
5. What game do Cleopatra and Mardian almost play to pass the time while she waits to hear of Antony?
(a) A word game.
(c) A game of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is it proposed that Antony be married?
2. Pompey relates to Mark Antony the coming of whom to Sicily?
3. Who is Bacchus, as referenced in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Who brings a message from Antony to Cleopatra at the end of the first act?
5. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)