|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Soothsayer tells Antony he ought to go where?
2. Where does Caesar say that Pompey resides in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who does Cleopatra want to send to find Antony in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
5. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Sextus Pompeius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What literally are "wassails" as used by Caesar to describe Antony's behavior?
2. Who does Antony say is approaching the ports of Rome in the play's first act?
3. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)