|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1 | Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Caesar say thrives in the idleness of the triumvirs?
2. How does Cleopatra intend to act on the occasion that Antony is sad in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What is Cleopatra's initial fear when a messenger arrives from Italy in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Antony's marriage.
(b) Pompey's victory.
(c) Antony's ailing.
(d) Antony's death.
4. Who accompanies Pompey to the meeting with the triumvirs?
5. What does Antony's betrothed say she shall do when Antony is about the world?
(a) Pray for him.
(b) Write to him.
(c) Curse him.
(d) Think of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Caesar in his home in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. To whom does Enorbarbus predict Antony will be faithful?
3. Where is Pompey's house that serves as the setting for the beginning of Act 2?
4. What is the name of Mark Antony's wife?
5. What animal does Antony jokingly describe for the drunken Lepidus?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)